[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

1 minute ago, legoclone09 said:

It's not revenge against one person if it effects everyone.

exactly, I went out my way, spend hours making this farm FOR EVERYONE so its EVERYONES farm so how is it revenge?

1 minute ago, Galacticvoyager said:

You have saplings! Listen, lets just forget this ordeal OK!

dude, you've destroyed the nether, theres no way into it now

1 minute ago, SparkyFox said:

exactly, I went out my way, spend hours making this farm FOR EVERYONE so its EVERYONES farm so how is it revenge?

dude, you've destroyed the nether, theres no way into it now

Make... Or go through... Another portal... Or ask the owner to unblock it after i blocked it after you KEPT FOLLOWING ME EVEN THOUGH I WAS EXILING MYSELF!

3 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

You have saplings! Listen, lets just forget this ordeal OK!

NO I don't

this is the second time you've killed the farms, you even being in on our server makes us not trust you no matter how far away you are

Edited by SparkyFox

Well that escalated quickly, didn't it?

Ladies and gentlemen, please remember that the forum you're using also has a set of rules that includes treating each other with respect and kindness. Whatever drama has happened in the Minecraft Server should not spill into this community. For that reason I have temporarily closed this thread for a little while. Please take the arguments to the Minecraft server chat if you really must. 

The thread will be opened again soon.

I'm not sure if the issue has been resolved yet, but I'll go ahead and open this thread again because I expect there are plenty of people who want to continue their conversations.

Please remember, everyone: you can talk about each other's actions, and you can even complain about them, but please don't fight with each other. I'm trusting you on this :).

1 hour ago, ZentroCatson said:

I think I'll join later today... as long as everything goes to plan. You know, Murphy's law and stuff.

See you in game!

Welcome :) 

when you spawn in it you follow the path next to the river this way

------> 

then you should find my base which is an underground one. If you want you can take a smelly horse as a welcome gift

its along the same path as the one to the house on the hill

EDIT: skelly horse sorry

(stupid auto-correct)

Edited by Kepler68

21 hours ago, Deddly said:

For that reason I have temporarily closed this thread for a little while.

We really needed that. Thanks!

Paradise looks pretty good right now. Thank you to whoever built that haste beacon! Does anyone agree with me that we really need a better path from the apartments to paradise city? One that doesn't involve getting chased by 5 zombies and a creeper? 

3 minutes ago, max_creative said:

We really needed that. Thanks!

Paradise looks pretty good right now. Thank you to whoever built that haste beacon! Does anyone agree with me that we really need a better path from the apartments to paradise city? One that doesn't involve getting chased by 5 zombies and a creeper? 

I Agree. But I cant help, Im stuck 8 Kilometerblocks from spawn.

PS: Join plz.

32 minutes ago, [ Jeremy ] said:

A path? We've built a train line going from Sanctuary to Paradise City already, surely a path isn't needed, right?

Also here's the link to the Discord server, will be posting this every few pages so people can go there -- get some of these discussions off of the forum.

https://discord.gg/UmwCpDJ

Or @ZooNamedGames can put it in the OP.

Server glitching while i'm trying to dry up lava ponds.  There is ore down here you guise will want, so im just hoping a block doesnt glitch out and i get fried.  I dunno how i even got where i am, or if i could practically get back!

- Andy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.