[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

FINALLY!!! wiped the installation of java clean! 

Removed any traces of it with a uninstaller program and registry cleaner.

Now i'm gonna optimize the server with razer's game booster to disable unneeded processes and services.

1 hour ago, Galacticvoyager said:

8000 / 6 = 1333.3 recurring seconds. Or 22 minutes.

This is based on working with the fact you will go at a perfectly straight line to my house, while the land stays flat and easy to travel on.

6 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

Or like 16 minutes 40 seconds with a minecart and all powered rails (plus on a rail 8 times :))

5 blocks per second and 8000 blocks... 8000/5=1600 seconds. 1600/60=26.666... minutes. 

If your house is exactly 8000 blocks from spawn in a straight line it would take 27 minutes by AFK riding a slimeblock flying machine. Assuming you don't crash into a mountain and stop. 

13 minutes ago, MK3424 said:

FINALLY!!! wiped the installation of java clean! 

Removed any traces of it with a uninstaller program and registry cleaner.

Now i'm gonna optimize the server with razer's game booster to disable unneeded processes and services.

Yay! You can do it! 

8 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Where can I get some my hands on TNT? For mining purposes only because I hate the combination of a 72x72 area of dirt and and stone shovels. Operation creepermine failed horribly. HALLOWEEN IS SO ANNOYING BECAUSE I GET MOBBED BY MOBS AND DIE SO MUCH!

1. One diamond, two sticks

2. 3 Lapiz Lazuli

3. 30 levels of XP

4. ????

5. Efficiency V/Unbreaking III

Edited by legoclone09

Do we have a slime farm yet? If not, I'll start building one today. Just give me the world's seed so I can figure out where the slime chunks are.

Edit: 

Could someone make a list with the Minecraft usernames of the forum people? I can't remember who is who.

Edit_2:

Regarding @max_creative's TNT request, we don't have a proper mob farm, do we? 

Edited by ZentroCatson

13 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

Do we have a slime farm yet? If not, I'll start building one today. Just give me the world's seed so I can figure out where the slime chunks are.

Edit: 

Could someone make a list with the Minecraft usernames of the forum people? I can't remember who is who.

I'm not sure. I want to make one but I never have time for anything. 

Can someone help me get a bunch of sheep over to my base? And is the iron farm working yet?

here's the list: 

Spoiler

@max_creative = max_creative 

@KAL 9000 = Mister_Spock_15 

@Dfthu = Dfthu 

@Mjp1050 = UnorthodoxKerbal (if I remember correctly) 

@SparkyFox was SparkyFox. They recently changed their name. Go ask them.

@YoetoJoe = YoetoJoe 

@Florid Monkey = Florid Monkey

That's all of them that I can remember. Sorry to all the people who are going to get mad and start yelling at me for forgetting them. 

Oh yeah, and @Galacticvoyager = Emperorzion 

1 hour ago, ZentroCatson said:

I was thinking of making a slime farm where you have to manually kill the slimes, but I'm thinking about making it automated. Though I don't think we need so much slime that it has to be automated, do we?

I do. :P I do a lot of redstone. I have gotten chest and chests full of items from automated farms. 

Does anyone have a LOT of iron and redstone? I can make a mob farm running into a hopper line with an automatic item sorter for the drops and a nonstackable item filter for bows and armor and stuff. I would need to put it way up in the sky so you don't load mobs in caves down in the ground. So then we would also want an elevator for fast vertical transport. 

Short answer: no we don't but I really really want one with all kinds of redstone stuff.

4 hours ago, ZentroCatson said:

Edit: 

Edit_2:

also @Kepler68 = kepler68

On 10/31/2016 at 0:12 PM, max_creative said:

I need lots and lots of glass. Guess I'm making an automatic wood farm and charcoal generator... And I'm going to destroy the desert...

Just make sure that mobs can't get on the track. Then they cause minecart problems.

I am fully enclosing it from where it comes above ground.  Part of it is now in a tunnel anyways so that reduces tube-making time and effort.  The tunnel exits into a wooded hilly area, so that will need some more bridgework and very likely more tunneling on the other side.  If the hill just drops off and the alignment doesn't hit another face we will have to drop the alignment downhill.  Gotta survey the area ahead to see what's what.  Come check it out, i've made a pretty good bit of progress.  The crafting table and the furnace are intact and enclosed as well.  Right now it's all dirt, i'll probably go back and enclose that spot with stone.

- Andy

8 hours ago, max_creative said:

I

Does anyone have a LOT of iron and redstone? I can make a mob farm running into a hopper line with an automatic item sorter for the drops and a nonstackable item filter for bows and armor and stuff. I would need to put it way up in the sky so you don't load mobs in caves down in the ground. So then we would also want an elevator for fast vertical transport. 

Short answer: no we don't but I really really want one with all kinds of redstone stuff.

Yeah, i have lot of redstone, however i'd prefer if some of it went toward making the metro work, how much do you need?

- Andy

9 hours ago, max_creative said:

I do. :P I do a lot of redstone. I have gotten chest and chests full of items from automated farms. 

I can make a piston-translocation elevator

also @MK3424 how are the mob limit plugins working?

Edited by Kepler68

5 hours ago, YoetoJoe said:

I have opened a general store that I will fill over time.  It has slimeballs in it for sale.

Do you want help? I can be your supplier! I'm building Tower B (farming tower) soon, so I should be able to supply you with sugarcane, pumpkins, fish and melons. I can also farm other stuff. I'm going to keep the enchanted books, carrots, potatoes, nether wart and all the hard to get stuff and put them in my shop. 

2 hours ago, KAL 9000 said:

I just need a lot of villagers for the iron farm!

Breeder! Yay!

1 hour ago, Kepler68 said:

I've got two in my base and two are in the plains

Uh... The two in the plains got killed. Then I tried to save them but I wasn't fast enough and they burned. RIP Villager #762 and #294 2016-2016. 

I think there's a slime chunk at x: 7 y: 24. I'll go investigate right now.

About making it automated, I'll make it manual at first and automate it once I'll have time.

I can make it automated for you. Can you dig out a big area below Y=40? I need iron, wood, pumpkins, and cactus. 

55 minutes ago, transitbiker said:

Yeah, i have lot of redstone, however i'd prefer if some of it went toward making the metro work, how much do you need?

Oh... I need at least 2 stacks if I remember correctly. Plus a lot of iron for buckets and hoppers. 

Also you should use levers instead of redstone torches on the minecart lines to save resources. Levers don't need any redstone to craft them so it's better. Plus if you need to fix something you can easily just turn that part of the track off.

11 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

I can make a piston-translocation elevator

Translocation was fixed in 1.11. Don't make one. Translocation is also kinda unreliable on servers. So are most piston elevators. Slimeblock elevators are better. Try this design. I use it a lot on servers and it's always worked for me. 

Rest In Pepperonis, Villager #762 and Villager #294. You will be missed. Funeral service to be held at 6:15 Eastern time at my condo apartment. Anyone wishing to speak about their lives and express their grief and sorrow is welcome.

I don't know about the slime farm, sparky said slime chunks don't work. Also, I don't know if those coordinates are exact. I don't know if the spawn is the middle of a world or not.

I have been helping @transitbiker with tunneling that metro tube, though I need a new diamond pickaxe. If someone could donate one, it's for a good purpose :wink:

Edited by ZentroCatson

1 hour ago, KAL 9000 said:

Rest In Pepperonis, Villager #762 and Villager #294. You will be missed. Funeral service to be held at 6:15 Eastern time at my condo apartment. Anyone wishing to speak about their lives and express their grief and sorrow is welcome.

I can't be there. ;.; Rest In Pepperonis

Villager #4: Oh no! Villager #762 and Villager #294 were killed! 

Zombie 1: No! 

Villager #4: Yes! 

Villager #9: Yes! 

Zombie 2: I stubbed my toe! 

Zombie 1: Yeah! We're suing! 

Villager #4: Awwwwwwww... You made me sad... 

Villager #64: Hey! Where's my wood? 

I don't know about the slime farm, sparky said slime chunks don't work. Also, I don't know if those coordinates are exact. I don't know if the spawn is the middle of a world or not.

I know how to use all that stuff. I know exactly where to put it and how to build it. 

Could someone move the beacon a little? Where it is right now it's only affecting the metro station and not my area. If we moved it it could benefit more of us in paradise. @SparkyFox, I know you made something in The End. Can you please build an ender ender for leveling up? I'll get you bookshelfs and an enchanting table and I'll pay you to build it. I don't have the time to build on  and I don't have good armor or weapons. 

I'm planning to build an Inn by Paradise station where you can buy food and potions. Do I have permission?

Edit:

I might re-consider building that slime farm. Paying "diamonds" for slime or riding 2 miles to a swamp isn't fun :P

Edited by ZentroCatson

1 minute ago, ZentroCatson said:

I'm planning to build an Inn by Paradise station where you can buy food and potions. Do I have permission?

Depends where you build it. I've just finished marking out my huge area for building my base. Also it depends if you're ok with having three 128 block tall towers really close to it. A lot of people have started building in paradise but they haven't been super clear on marking it, so make sure you don't build on someone else's property. I suggest marking it out, then waiting and asking everyone before you build it.

3 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

I might re-consider building that slime farm. Paying "diamonds" for slime or riding 2 miles to a swamp isn't fun :P

I'm ready to start! Trampolines are fun! 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.