[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

20 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

I'll also accept a stack of glass. 

Ok. That makes payment a lot easier. I have a lot of glass. 

8 minutes ago, transitbiker said:

Max, i put a crapmetricfrickton of redstone for you in a chest somewhere (i forgot, but it's public, maybe the foundry by paradise station?), though part of it should go to fluburtur since he uses it too.....

The chests that say "max_creative's stuff DON'T TOUCH" are mine. How much should I pay you in glass/dirt/cobblestone? I'll remember to share with fluburtur. 

11 minutes ago, transitbiker said:

i put a crapmetricfrickton of redstone for you in a chest

Uh oh... Um, how much is a crapmetricfrickton? I'm guessing it's a lot... 

Who thinks we need a trading place where we can buy and sell stuff? Because asking each other for stuff, dumping it in random chests, and then not knowing how much to pay them is a bad idea... 

28 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Who thinks we need a trading place where we can buy and sell stuff? Because asking each other for stuff, dumping it in random chests, and then not knowing how much to pay them is a bad idea... 

I think we need one, aswell as a minecart track to the swamp. I'll think about building a market place once I've finished building the Dirty Pony Inn.

Regarding your redstone, I'll put the stack in my letterbox once I come home tomorrow. You just replace it with a stack of glass.

Wow "<REDACTED> wall" really?  Can whomever built that remove it, it's dangerous to not be able to run from creepers and zombies in that area near the XP pit and village.  Also. lets keep the politics out of this for fricks sake.

If anyone needs me, i'll be working on the desert extension.

- Andy

Edited by Frybert

3 hours ago, ZentroCatson said:

I think we need one, aswell as a minecart track to the swamp. I'll think about building a market place once I've finished building the Dirty Pony Inn.

Regarding your redstone, I'll put the stack in my letterbox once I come home tomorrow. You just replace it with a stack of glass.

Ok. So 1 redstone for 1 glass? Want me to make a redstone machine for it? :)

3 hours ago, transitbiker said:

Wow "<REDACTED> wall" really?  Can whomever built that remove it, it's dangerous to not be able to run from creepers and zombies in that area near the XP pit and village.  Also. lets keep the politics out of this for fricks sake.

Wait that's what it's called? I got killed at least twice because of that wall! :mad:

Edited by Frybert

1 hour ago, max_creative said:

Wait that's what it's called? I got killed at least twice because of that wall! :mad:

3 hours ago, transitbiker said:

As far as I know @Galacticvoyager built that wall and when I was building the path to paradise  I saw the wall and said something about it on the sever. A few minutes later @YoetoJoe came and put the flag down and wrote the sign 

Edited by Frybert

Just now, Dfthu said:

As far as I know @Galacticvoyager built that wall and when I was building the path to paradise  I saw the wall and said something about it on the sever. A few minutes later @YoetoJoe came and put the flag down and wrote the sign 

Oh. Well, he's banished himself so I guess we can take that down? 

I just did the math for a project I want to make. I need 24 stacks of glass. Don't ask...

Selling magma blocks! I'm starting to (actually) get things done!

@ZentroCatson I wasn't able to get you your glass. I do have your glass though. I'm building a shop tomorrow so if you want to trade redstone for glass that will be open soon. 

The chickens totally weren't me @[ Jeremy ]. Definitely not me. I totally didn't over shoot with some eggs and accidentally hit your path. :P 

7 hours ago, max_creative said:

Ok. So 1 redstone for 1 glass? Want me to make a redstone machine for it? :)

I guess that's fair. Glass is easy to get when you know where to get it. About your second point, I'm trying to master the art of redstone myself, so maybe later once I've expanded my living ground. Though wait, if you want, you could build a compact food cooker in my dirty pony inn! I'll put a sign down when its finished and I'll mark the area where it goes. Tell me what other stuff you need and I'll put it in you letter box!

We don't have a mob farm yet, do we? I don't want to start a huge project that includes making a tall ugly cobblestone pillar in the sky, so I'm thinking of a drowning trap. I'll make it the shape of a crashed orange tank :) What do you think?

2 hours ago, ZentroCatson said:

I guess that's fair. Glass is easy to get when you know where to get it. About your second point, I'm trying to master the art of redstone myself, so maybe later once I've expanded my living ground. Though wait, if you want, you could build a compact food cooker in my dirty pony inn! I'll put a sign down when its finished and I'll mark the area where it goes. Tell me what other stuff you need and I'll put it in you letter box!

So... A super smelter? With a charcoal maker? That's easy. Or do you mean a redstone steak maker? I guess I'm now a redstoner for hire... 

We don't have a mob farm yet, do we? I don't want to start a huge project that includes making a tall ugly cobblestone pillar in the sky, so I'm thinking of a drowning trap. I'll make it the shape of a crashed orange tank :) 

No. I WANT one, but I don't have one. 

What do you think?

Two words: Mumbo Jumbo. 

I have taken the "desert line" to an open grassy area on the far side of a small river.  Just got done with the bridge there.  Should i turn the line south and keep it open with a one block high wall, or should i make it one block then a gap for "viewing pleasure" and another up top to keep bad guys out?  You tell me.  I'm going to prep the route for further extension east till i get direction on which way to do.  Just an FYI... the other option is to turn the route south at the previous bridge.  That option puts you smack into the middle of the "eastern desert" if built in any semblance of a direction going south for most of the length...

Let me know, so i know where to focus my work!

- Andy

Guys i'm currently moving the server back to the old one because the new one isn't going to cut: where the new one is struggling with only 3 players...

The old one was running fine with 8 players!

But now i'm gonna put it in a cold place (attic) so that it keeps running cool and will not disturb me at night..

this might take a while...

32 minutes ago, MK3424 said:

Guys i'm currently moving the server back to the old one because the new one isn't going to cut: where the new one is struggling with only 3 players...

The old one was running fine with 8 players!

But now i'm gonna put it in a cold place (attic) so that it keeps running cool and will not disturb me at night..

this might take a while...

Damnit jim, i was right in the middle of my monsterous boondoggle! :D

Please let me know when it's back up, i'm excited to try this new "open concept" rail line!

- Andy

14 minutes ago, transitbiker said:

Damnit jim, i was right in the middle of my monsterous boondoggle! :D

Please let me know when it's back up, i'm excited to try this new "open concept" rail line!

- Andy

I want to make sure that the server is as stable as i can get even when it means going back to older hardware that works better... 

The server is up but ip adressing takes some time to update..

5 minutes ago, MK3424 said:

I want to make sure that the server is as stable as i can get even when it means going back to older hardware that works better... 

The server is up but ip adressing takes some time to update..

Well, we all do appreciate the effort you've brought to make this happen for us, so thanks! :)

Trying to figure out how mcedit works, maybe i can help in that aspect if i ever learn to use it haha.

- Andy

4 hours ago, MK3424 said:

Okay, the server works... and what do you know... less lag and minecarts actually work this time!!!

Its good to hear its working bettter than before, but we lost a crappmetric ton of work, especially me :( I hope you can restore it.

@max_creative Mumbo Jumbo's mob farm will stress the server too much. What I'm thinking of is a 3-5 story mob farm, with the top 2/4 acting as spawn areas and the bottom one being the drowning chamber. Regarding the redstone machine, a vending machine would be better I think.

Edited by ZentroCatson

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.