[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

So, i have been very busy.  Sorry that i have fallen behind on my task on making the railway safer with fencing.  It will be addressed.  Also, i am likely going to open the super long tunnel section in select spots, make others have a glass enclosure, and the areas remaining enclosed will get skylights where applicable so it doesnt keep the "never ending tunnel of oblivion" feel.  Prime considerations here are rider safety, rail line integrity, and keeping mobs OUT.

I am going to have to scale back gameplay quite a bit till january.  Lots of end-of-year festivities, traveling, family stuff on top of taking care of two kids and a house.  SO long story short, i will be using each time i get to log on to the fullest extent till further notice, no exploring or other off-task stuff.  Any crafting tasks will have to wait (foundry is closed till january, paradise rail station kiosk requests will be seen but possibly not processed till january) and any big projects like daylighting the rail line tunnel will be taken on in an as-i-can-find-time policy, so please be patient!

Warmest seasons greetings.

- Andy

I have my own announcement. After (Or before) The 'Escapists' challenge is complete, I have a fun game set up. 4 people will go into 2 teams; The Hunters and the Runners.

The backstory:

The Runners are a pair of best friends. One day, they robbed a bank. They got out, but they left the money behind (oops!) and got their faces on camera in the process. Now, with law enforcement looking for them at every turn, they have to make a break for it.

The Hunters are a pair of crackpot police officers. Their job is to hunt the Runners down before they commit another crime. They have every asset to their advantage; Guns, armor, weapons; You name it, they got it!

The goal is to survive for as long as possible. If one of the runners is caught but the other one remains, the hunt is still afoot. If one of the Hunters is hurt (The Runners each have a bow), they are out for one in-game day. However, if they die then the remaining Hunter is on their own.

I got the idea from the new TV show called "Hunted", with this basic principle. Good luck, and may the best team win.

9 minutes ago, Florid Monkey said:

Who placed the fences in Paradise station? They are very annoying. Also, Sparky messed with them, they are not how you built them.

Sparky messed with them because you messed with them first. You break, he fixes, you get butthurt

Florid Rail

As there has been much confusion about the ownership of Paradise Central Station, I have decided to make this post outlining the rules and guidelines for working with Florid Rail. Now the official owner of the station.

.eJwFwUEOgyAQAMC_8AAWVkDw2qPpGwhBgibiEti

Florid Rail is the body that manages the Intercity and Nether lines. It also operates Paradise Central, Sanctuary (Spawn) and Nether Hub Theme Park stations. Other sections of track are still managed by their respective owners. The president of Florid Rail (FloridMonkey) has a 50% stake in the company, and Fluburtur and JeremyKerman each have a 25% stake for their amazing work tunnelling between Paradise and Sanctuary, and configuring the Redstone.

Rules/Guidelines

1. Florid Rail retains full ownership of Paradise Central, Sanctuary (Spawn) and Nether Hub Theme Park stations. It also retains ownership of the Intercity and Nether lines.
  2. Sections of track belonging to other parties become Florid Rail track at the point of entering a Florid Rail tunnel.
  3. A minor change is defined as a change that would take less than 5 minutes to restore to it's previous state.
  4. Outside parties may make major changes to Florid Rails assets with the intent to improve, or otherwise help the function of its services, by first gaining approval from Florid Rail.
  5. Outside parties may make minor changes to Florid Rails assets with the intent to improve, or otherwise help the function of its services, without waiting for approval.
  6. Florid Rail retains the right to reverse minor changes and reject major changes.

I hope this clears things up.

-FloridMonkey

Edited by Florid Monkey

15 minutes ago, Florid Monkey said:

Florid Rail

As there has been much confusion about the ownership of Paradise Central Station, I have decided to make this post outlining the rules and guidelines for working with Florid Rail. Now the official owner of the station.

1. Florid Rail retains full ownership of Paradise Central, Sanctuary (Spawn) and Nether Hub Theme Park stations. It also retains ownership of the Intercity and Nether lines.

EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?! WHO ARE YOU TO 'Own' THE RAILS?

According to your logic, because Sparky's house is a "Community Project," the rails are a "Community Project" as well, meaning no one can own it. Or is this just for things you want but don't have?

2 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?! WHO ARE YOU TO 'Own' THE RAILS?

According to your logic, because Sparky's house is a "Community Project," the rails are a "Community Project" as well, meaning no one can own it. Or is this just for things you want but don't have?

Please- keep the discussion civil. Remember we are on the KSP forums the rules are applicable.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.