[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

14 minutes ago, Florid Monkey said:

I don't understanding what you are complaining about. I've never claimed to own it up until now, the only reason that I am is to help make it clear that it is my project and always has been. The community has just helped along, and will continue to if they so wish.

Paradise Station is a community project for the community to use. if florid wasn't happy with people finishing it or using it or contributing to, he shouldn't of built it in a public place.
Since Florid only had done up to 10%** then left it for the community to complete, it became a community project and lost ownership and now belongs to all of us.

I've never claimed to own it up until now

as an artist; you can't claim ownership over a project that was not completed by you, since you would be claiming other peoples work as your own. Paradise station has been completed for a month today(?) and has been contributed by everyone, and if you wanted to claim ownership, you should have claimed ownership from the second you made the plot for it to be built

that being said
breaking/altering anyone's contribution's to the station without their permission isn't allowed. please respect the persons "no" or "yes"

Edited by SparkyFox

HOW ABOUT THOSE FENCES IN SANCTUARY SPARKY? THOSE ARE A COMMUNITY PROJECT ARE THEY NOT? THEY WHERE BUILT BY THE COMMUNITY. I DOUBT YOU WOULD BE VERY HAPPY IF SOMEONE REMOVED THEM FROM SOMEWHERE THAT YOU DIDN'T WANT THEM TO. 

HOW HARD IS IT TO GET THIS POINT ACROSS?!?!?!?!??!?!!

THOSE FENCES ARE A COMMUNITY PROJECT, BUT YOU STILL GET TO OVERSEE HOW/WHERE THEY ARE PLACED.

1 minute ago, Florid Monkey said:

HOW ABOUT THOSE FENCES IN SANCTUARY SPARKY? THOSE ARE A COMMUNITY PROJECT ARE THEY NOT? THEY WHERE BUILT BY THE COMMUNITY. I DOUBT YOU WOULD BE VERY HAPPY IF SOMEONE REMOVED THEM FROM SOMEWHERE THAT YOU DIDN'T WANT THEM TO. 

HOW HARD IS IT TO GET THIS POINT ACROSS?!?!?!?!??!?!!

please stop, you're going to have this thread perm-locked, lets move on

secret santa will arrive shortly :D

Please unban me, I really don't want this fight to continue. I've spent the last 18 hours with my mind preoccupied with this, and it's starting to really stress me out. It seemed like we had finally resolved with about an hour ago, which was a hallelujah moment for me. But the fact that I am still banned for absolutely no reason is making me want to punch a tree.

Edited by Frybert
Please don't reaction gif.

3 hours ago, Florid Monkey said:

Please unban me, I really don't want this fight to continue. I've spent the last 18 hours with my mind preoccupied with this, and it's starting to really stress me out. It seemed like we had finally resolved with about an hour ago, which was a hallelujah moment for me. But the fact that I am still banned for absolutely no reason is making me want to punch a tree.

you have been told what you were banned for, you said that you knew what you were banned for and it was the wrong reason. this has been your second ban offence

• 1. breaking into houses and griefing
  • 2. destroying the interior of said house
  • 3. your overall behaviour in the server(you were warned 15 times)
  • 4. planned intentions to grief another players home after your second warning timeout
  • 5. swearing and abusing moderators

our server is a friendly server for the KSP community and if being banned make you feel angry, then this isn't the server for you.

you were told the terms and conditions of being unbanned, but you failed to comply

4 hours ago, transitbiker said:

Secret santa? :D

I am the secret railway santa.... lots of stuff being dones.... :D

- Andy

shall we say....that you have the presents in line? :P

Edited by Frybert
Beep Boop

4.PNG

I was completely calm before you started telling me that I needed to take time off to calm down. Because it seemed like we had finally ended the argument. You continued it however by not unbanning me. I didn't even hate you at the time. I was ready to forgive and apologise to everyone and continue playing like nothing ever happened. If that is somehow not picking up my attitude and getting my behaviour in order then i don't know what is.

On 12/23/2016 at 11:25 PM, Florid Monkey said:

Florid Rail

As there has been much confusion about the ownership of Paradise Central Station, I have decided to make this post outlining the rules and guidelines for working with Florid Rail. Now the official owner of the station.

.eJwFwUEOgyAQAMC_8AAWVkDw2qPpGwhBgibiEti

Florid Rail is the body that manages the Intercity and Nether lines. It also operates Paradise Central, Sanctuary (Spawn) and Nether Hub Theme Park stations. Other sections of track are still managed by their respective owners. The president of Florid Rail (FloridMonkey) has a 50% stake in the company, and Fluburtur and JeremyKerman each have a 25% stake for their amazing work tunnelling between Paradise and Sanctuary, and configuring the Redstone.

Rules/Guidelines

1. Florid Rail retains full ownership of Paradise Central, Sanctuary (Spawn) and Nether Hub Theme Park stations. It also retains ownership of the Intercity and Nether lines.
  2. Sections of track belonging to other parties become Florid Rail track at the point of entering a Florid Rail tunnel.
  3. A minor change is defined as a change that would take less than 5 minutes to restore to it's previous state.
  4. Outside parties may make major changes to Florid Rails assets with the intent to improve, or otherwise help the function of its services, by first gaining approval from Florid Rail.
  5. Outside parties may make minor changes to Florid Rails assets with the intent to improve, or otherwise help the function of its services, without waiting for approval.
  6. Florid Rail retains the right to reverse minor changes and reject major changes.

I hope this clears things up.

-FloridMonkey

EXCUSE ME! PINE OWNS THE RAILS, HE MADE THEM! I WAS THE ONE WHO WORKED VERY HARD JUST ON FIXING THE DANG THINGS! I SHOULD OWN AT LEAST 10% BECAUSE I MANAGE ON FIXING THE RAILS!!!!! 

Edited by Red Iron Crown
72pt fonts are never appropriate.

22 hours ago, Deddly said:

Trimmed the thread a little. Please remember where you are, people.

Sorry, I didn't realise it would still be against the rules if i censored it.

My frustration got a bit out of hand :/.

Also @SparkyFox @Kombat engineer wants to be added to the whitelist.

22 hours ago, AlmostNASA said:

EXCUSE ME! PINE OWNS THE RAILS, HE MADE THEM! I WAS THE ONE WHO WORKED VERY HARD JUST ON FIXING THE DANG THINGS! I SHOULD OWN AT LEAST 10% BECAUSE I MANAGE ON FIXING THE RAILS!!!!! 

Pines tramway in sanctuary are completely separate from the metro.

Edited by Red Iron Crown

43 minutes ago, Frybert said:

A few other things have been trimmed. I am going to give one last warning to this thread, as it has required moderator attention several times. If it continues to require our attention it will be locked.

Yeah, guys, keep it civil here. I don't want this locked, if we must argue do it in Discord.

1 hour ago, legoclone09 said:

Yeah, guys, keep it civil here. I don't want this locked, if we must argue do it in Discord.

Yeah, discord only (and if necessary make a new channel for it).

And its Christmas morning here in Brisbane! Horray!

(at least, I think... dammit, have no clue what the date is...)

9 minutes ago, RA3236 said:

Yeah, discord only (and if necessary make a new channel for it).

And its Christmas morning here in Brisbane! Horray!

(at least, I think... dammit, have no clue what the date is...)

1) I think an argument channel would be sorta cool, but then be kinda weird.

2) YAY!

3) HAHAHAHAHHA

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.