[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

========================
UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT
========================

The Server Mod has been Updated, you now don't need any specific version of forge and has been tested and working on the earliest forge version to the latest forge version
https://www.mediafire.com/?b6fw0g8hf96m0y3

Edited by SparkyFox

On 1/27/2017 at 9:22 AM, SparkyFox said:

Awww dont leave us just yet, we're not ready to lose you! You seriously cant leave me with max! D:

On 1/27/2017 at 9:22 AM, DarkOwl57 said:

Wait... WHAT?!?!?

I stated from the beginning that i cannot put anything in the form of mods etc on this computer.  One mods are a headache & two it's not my computer, and minecraft was purchased for my girlfriend's son as an every once in a while treat for good behavior.  I play it quite a bit, and i've gone on to build some really crazy amazing stuff in creative for him to try his hand at adventure recently.  I can never put mods on here, at least for the time being. 

The work i have done on the rail lines and elsewhere were left in a good place if someone wants to take over.  The biggest incomplete project is replacing all the fence with glass, but not just slapping it on there, it has to work AND look good too.  If no one feels like doing that, it's fine.  Also... if you could all just leave my stuff where it is at my foundry, office, glass fort, island/house, and whatnot.  Took a lot of time & effort to build all of that at make it useful & function well for me.  May come back some day, so it'd be nice if it was all there waiting for me.  Someone please feed my pup, he's in the glass fort.  A piece of meat every few days should suffice.

Thanks for all the help from those who helped me on all the projects, and zentro & sparky especially for all the kindness & patience, and for my epic pickaxe! :)

Hopefully this isn't a forever thing, but i'll not be on for the foreseeable future.  Take care, you lot.

- Andy

19 minutes ago, transitbiker said:

I stated from the beginning that i cannot put anything in the form of mods etc on this computer.  One mods are a headache & two it's not my computer, and minecraft was purchased for my girlfriend's son as an every once in a while treat for good behavior.  I play it quite a bit, and i've gone on to build some really crazy amazing stuff in creative for him to try his hand at adventure recently.  I can never put mods on here, at least for the time being. 

The work i have done on the rail lines and elsewhere were left in a good place if someone wants to take over.  The biggest incomplete project is replacing all the fence with glass, but not just slapping it on there, it has to work AND look good too.  If no one feels like doing that, it's fine.  Also... if you could all just leave my stuff where it is at my foundry, office, glass fort, island/house, and whatnot.  Took a lot of time & effort to build all of that at make it useful & function well for me.  May come back some day, so it'd be nice if it was all there waiting for me.  Someone please feed my pup, he's in the glass fort.  A piece of meat every few days should suffice.

Thanks for all the help from those who helped me on all the projects, and zentro & sparky especially for all the kindness & patience, and for my epic pickaxe! :)

Hopefully this isn't a forever thing, but i'll not be on for the foreseeable future.  Take care, you lot.

- Andy

hmm... Meet you on Hypixel? Or some other server?

5 hours ago, transitbiker said:

- Andy

EVERYONE DONATE SO HAMMY CAN GET A NEW COMPUTER TO PLAY ON!!
we really hope you come back, also, can your computer do multiple profiles? like your son with his profile and an unmodded minecraft and your profile a modded minecraft? I mean I get the whole its not your computer and if my dad set up a user on my alienware, I wouldn't be too chuffed XD and we'll keep your projects for you

1 hour ago, SparkyFox said:

EVERYONE DONATE SO HAMMY CAN GET A NEW COMPUTER TO PLAY ON!!
we really hope you come back, also, can your computer do multiple profiles? like your son with his profile and an unmodded minecraft and your profile a modded minecraft? I mean I get the whole its not your computer and if my dad set up a user on my alienware, I wouldn't be too chuffed XD and we'll keep your projects for you

Wait..... So have we gone from the "DONATE YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN TO MK" phase, to the "DONATE YOUR MOTHER TO TRANSIT" phase?

So, I'm sad to say, but I'm afraid I'm leaving the server for the foreseeable future. I'm not a very prominent figure there, so I'm sure I won't be missed, and if anyone finds my base (which is pretty unlikely to be honest) they can take two of my diamond stacks and anything else they may want/need, as long as they leave me enough to survive should I decide to return.

I'm leaving for several reasons, of which I don't really discuss too much, but mostly because I am not willing nor caring to install a mod which adds burgers to play on a server I don't have very much attachment to in the first place.

o7,

-Laythe

5 minutes ago, Dres said:

So, I'm sad to say, but I'm afraid I'm leaving the server for the foreseeable future. I'm not a very prominent figure there, so I'm sure I won't be missed, and if anyone finds my base (which is pretty unlikely to be honest) they can take two of my diamond stacks and anything else they may want/need, as long as they leave me enough to survive should I decide to return.

I'm leaving for several reasons, of which I don't really discuss too much, but mostly because I am not willing nor caring to install a mod which adds burgers to play on a server I don't have very much attachment to in the first place.

o7,

-Laythe

you never really played much though, also....the burger were just a decoy my friend....

Edited by SparkyFox

6 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

you never really played much though

I did initially, when the server was brand new, but after a short break in playing, I returned to find my enjoyment waning in the face of a few things, which again, I don't want to discuss. The introduction of a mod which I personally, in no offense to you Sparky, as I know you are the mod author and I applaud your efforts and contributions to the server, veiw as pointless, was the tipping point. Anyway, I've said my part, farewell.

1 minute ago, Dres said:

I did initially, when the server was brand new, but after a short break in playing, I returned to find my enjoyment waning in the face of a few things, which again, I don't want to discuss. The introduction of a mod which I personally, in no offense to you Sparky, as I know you are the mod author and I applaud your efforts and contributions to the server, veiw as pointless, was the tipping point. Anyway, I've said my part, farewell.

ah....well it was nice

18 hours ago, Galacticvoyager said:

Its easier to download FTB infinity than the hamburger!

really....? what part of "pre-alpha" doesn't anyone understand? its just pure laziness for some, I've provided everything that's needed, forge, the mod, install instructions of windows/Linux/mac.
I try do everything for everyone to make them happy and this is what I get... If you want a bunch of mods that alter the game and save completely- be my guest

Edited by SparkyFox

2 hours ago, SparkyFox said:

really....? what part of "pre-alpha" doesn't anyone understand? its just pure laziness for some, I've provided everything that's needed, forge, the mod, install instructions of windows/Linux/mac.
I try do everything for everyone to make them happy and this is what I get... If you want a bunch of mods that alter the game and save completely- be my guest

I was comparing that downloading a modpack with more game changing and save changing mods is easier than going into the config of Minecraft to download a mod that adds... A burger...

Just now, Galacticvoyager said:

I was comparing that downloading a modpack with more game changing and save changing mods is easier than going into the config of Minecraft to download a mod that adds... A burger...

Well if you had joined the Discord and VOTED, you would have had a say in it. If you vote, you get a say. If you don't vote, too bad, whatever happens happens.

2 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

AH BURGER was and is pre-alpha, I am not making a mod pack as a first release on a server, please use some common sense....

Just now, SparkyFox said:

AH BURGER was and is pre-alpha, I am not making a mod pack as a first release on a server, please use some common sense....

I think you are mistaking what I am saying, I`m not saying YOU are making a modpack, but a single burger item in a small server mod being harder to download compared to a modpack with over 100 large mods and hundreds of new items is just ridiculous...

3 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

I think you are mistaking what I am saying, I`m not saying YOU are making a modpack, but a single burger item in a small server mod being harder to download compared to a modpack with over 100 large mods and hundreds of new items is just ridiculous...

what is so hard about pressing OK on forge, making sure your mods folder is empty and putting my mod in? the download and installation is all written down, its not rocket science

there, reinstalled forge and my mod, that took my 45 seconds

Edited by SparkyFox

Just now, SparkyFox said:

what is so hard about pressing OK on forge, making sure your mods folder is empty and putting my mod in? the download and installation is all written down, its not rocket science

Modpacks are much simpler however, all you have to do is press a single button and thats it. Instead of 5...

I know Im 10 on the laziness scale...

Just now, Galacticvoyager said:

Modpacks are much simpler however, all you have to do is press a single button and thats it. Instead of 5...

I know Im 10 on the laziness scale...

I will post you screenshots of the process and prove its only 1 button....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.