[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

Just now, YoetoJoe said:

The blaze structurally done and the redstone is hooked up.  All I need is the slime balls for sticky pistons and it will be functional.

so when i was in the swamp last night it was a new moon and the minecraft wiki said simes dont spawn on a new moon. so i get it next time.

6 minutes ago, Dfthu said:

so when i was in the swamp last night it was a new moon and the minecraft wiki said simes dont spawn on a new moon. so i get it next time.

Its no rush i probably wont be on for the next couple of days.  If you get back before i get on again just put them in my mailbox. I need 10 slimeballs total for the farm.

Okay, most of you know that the server is now on an old laptop.

And if the current trend of more people joining the server is gonna keep up, i'll have to switch over to another pc.

Luckily i have just received the pc just for that purpose in the form of the Beelink BT7

Currently it's not necessary but when it's needed, i do a server transition to ensure you guys have a smooth gaming experience.

2 minutes ago, MK3424 said:

Okay, most of you know that the server is now on an old laptop.

And if the current trend of more people joining the server is gonna keep up, i'll have to switch over to another pc.

Luckily i have just received the pc just for that purpose in the form of the Beelink BT7

Currently it's not necessary but when it's needed, i do a server transition to ensure you guys have a smooth gaming experience.

If we switch to the PC do we lose all progress on the sever?

I was grabbing some carrots from the farm, and a creeper came along and blew up part of the farm next to me. My player was OK (armor FTW) but the farm is damaged. I patched it as best as I could, but more maintenance is required. Also, @max_creative, Floor 9 on the condos is open. And next to my room!

2 hours ago, Firemetal said:

Got plenty of quartz for you mate! Also I have got a lot of red Stone! :) 

Got lots of Lapis too although I use it for enchanting. I also know a good way of finding diamonds! If you want some, just ask me and I will show you how it's done! :D 

Fire

Yay! Thank you! I don't need too much quartz or redstone though. I'm probably just going to kill creepers and use controlled explosions near bedrock. Much faster than a pickaxe and it's fun too! I actually don't really want diamonds right now. 

2 hours ago, YoetoJoe said:

The blaze farm is structurally done and the redstone is hooked up.  All I need is the slime balls for sticky pistons and it will be functional.

Try to bring a blaze home in a minecart! (Definitely DON'T try this. On single player I burned down half my world trying this). 

43 minutes ago, KAL 9000 said:

I was grabbing some carrots from the farm, and a creeper came along and blew up part of the farm next to me. My player was OK (armor FTW) but the farm is damaged. I patched it as best as I could, but more maintenance is required. Also, @max_creative, Floor 9 on the condos is open. And next to my room!

Cool! Well, not the creeper, but floor 9 being open is cool! 

Hey guys? I feel like we need to get a bunch of stained clay and make a giant Kerbal pixel art... 

28 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Yay! Thank you! I don't need too much quartz or redstone though. I'm probably just going to kill creepers and use controlled explosions near bedrock. Much faster than a pickaxe and it's fun too! I actually don't really want diamonds right now. 

Try to bring a blaze home in a minecart! (Definitely DON'T try this. On single player I burned down half my world trying this). 

Cool! Well, not the creeper, but floor 9 being open is cool! 

Hey guys? I feel like we need to get a bunch of stained clay and make a giant Kerbal pixel art... 

Yup a Kerbal pixel art would be rad.

Well What do you need? I can help. I got some beaten up iron armor in my chests. I will be on soon. I think I am going to make another Nether shelter and try to find another fortress. The other one was looted. :/ 

Fire

29 minutes ago, Firemetal said:

Well What do you need? I can help. I got some beaten up iron armor in my chests. I will be on soon. I think I am going to make another Nether shelter and try to find another fortress. The other one was looted. :/ 

I need a Mesa that I can take a HUGE chunk out of and a few chests full of stone pickaxes. I also need a desert and a few chests full of stone shovels. The whole outside is 80% black clay and glass.

So the here's my answer to your question: I need a ton of cheap stone tools, a Mesa, a desert, and a place where I can dig a big hole down to bedrock in the ground. I just need to do lots of boring repetitive stuff today. I will be at 6:00 west coast time.

Edited by max_creative
It is really raining hard outside...

Just now, max_creative said:

I need a Mesa that I can take a HUGE chunk out of and a few chests full of stone pickaxes. I also need a desert and a few chests full of stone shovels. The whole outside is 80% black clay and glass.

So the here's my answer to your question: I need a ton of cheap stone tools, a Mesa, a desert, and a place where I can dig a big hole down to bedrock in the ground. I just need to do lots of boring repetitive stuff today. I will be at 6:00 west coast time.

So that is nine pm eastern? Also what you building? I can give you cheap stuff but not those biomes. Haven't gone exploring yet. Also you can build a big hole a couple of blocks away from town, just put signs to let people know it is there.

Fire

I'll fix it. I built that farm so its like my baby.

2 hours ago, KAL 9000 said:

43 minutes ago, max_creative said:

i know sparky has tons of cobble and we have a desert at about x1300, and z1300

Edited by Dfthu

1 hour ago, Firemetal said:

Also what you building? Haven't gone exploring yet. Also you can build a big hole a couple of blocks away from town, just put signs to let people know it is there.

I will put the big hole in the desert then. Where I go mining doesn't matter. I just need cobblestone for stone bricks and sand for glass. Here's what I'm building: 

12 hours ago, max_creative said:

I'm totally not building a skyscraper. Totally. (Ok yeah I'm going to be building a skyscraper with more apartments are redstone stuff).

I can't even think of a practical reason to do this. I just want to... 

Edited by max_creative
Unless has slime blocks, redstone blocks, and pistons that they don't need, then I have a long walk to do...

4 hours ago, Dfthu said:

If we switch to the PC do we lose all progress on the sever?

And since both programs are executed by interpreters (one being java the other being C#) there is no issue with porting them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.