[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

3 hours ago, max_creative said:

I think people wouldn't come to shops if you had to climb a ladder/the stairs to get to the top of a tower. If you want to give me lots and lots of redstone for a multi floor elevator that might work, but it probably would take too long to build. Let's just put the shopping area somewhere and make it an unorganized area with shops all over the place! Just don't call it the brown district please. 

I can add a smaller tower/ building off to the side for shops. Maybe a basement.

53 minutes ago, max_creative said:

I use a lot of Mumbo Jumbo doors. He's my favorite YouTuber! YAY! 6x64x4, 4x4 water door, Double state door, 3x3 door, 3x3 spiral

I have a lot of doors I've designed, but most of them tend to break a lot. And an 8x8 vault door breaking is really hard to fix...

just use lots of struts!!! the number of struts per block can be described by the function x^tan(x) where x=number of blocks and y=number of struts. it is a very useful formula (put it in a graphing calculator :wink:)

5 hours ago, Kepler68 said:

just use lots of struts!!! the number of struts per block can be described by the function x^tan(x) where x=number of blocks and y=number of struts. it is a very useful formula (put it in a graphing calculator :wink:)

Error 4242: part strutConnector not found. 

2 minutes ago, transitbiker said:

The stuff i build in minecraft would make my KSP abominations pale in comparison :D

- Andy

The things I build in Minecraft make my Ksp rockets look small. I guess that's because Minecraft has no block physics. Except for sand and gravel and stuff, but who builds a house out of sand?

4 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Uh oh... 

I usually say that they are banned, or I say use them REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY far away from everything important, but @MK3424 and @ZooNamedGames get to decide. Whatever you do, don't destroy anything important. 

don't worry nothing bad normally happens...

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/472142411525987961/6FEC2C9F957C3EC2F6325CE0C3B81B21CA9B7ABF/

Okay.. just realised:

The server was booted up on Oct 7th and since then we have (i've heard) had already 30 unique players on the server...

Not bad considering that the server now was supposed to be a temporarely server with a permanent one taking over once everything was dialed in...

3 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

:( okay...

but technically it wasn't a nuke

I know, but blasting away is a mess in the game and it makes the terrain look worse than WWI no-man's-land...

Edited by MK3424

4 minutes ago, Dfthu said:

everything seems fine on the sever here.

that's cause its not handed over yet, im filling stuff up with quarts and junk to make up for lost time

INTRODUCING PARADISE CITY!!!

UVPI4bB.png

for the make up of loss time, quarts, stone, iron have been added to chests in both buildings

32 minutes ago, MK3424 said:

C'mon guys.. this is a peaceful server... if you wanna nuke a server.. do it on other servers. But not here!

Controled TNT explosions for the purpose of mining is ok right? I want to know before I make a witch farm. 

17 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

INTRODUCING PARADISE CITY!!!

UVPI4bB.png

Wait, did you guys just completely cover spawn with stone?!? What is paradise city?!? I don't even know what it is! Please explain or I'm going to go crazy when I find out spawn is now a big stone slab! 

Edit: also, can we please do a little planing and landscaping? Where every it is it needs some paths and trees.

Edited by max_creative
And can I build my tower there?

1 minute ago, max_creative said:

Wait, did you guys just completely cover spawn with stone?!? What is paradise city?!? I don't even know what it is! Please explain or I'm going to go crazy when I find out spawn is now a big stone slab!

Naw, dont worry.  Nothing has happened to the sever, im in it right now and nothing has changed.

22 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Controled TNT explosions for the purpose of mining is ok right? I want to know before I make a witch farm. 

Edit: also, can we please do a little planing and landscaping? Where every it is it needs some paths and trees.

Sparky made a giant stone slab away from spawn using Mcedit then moved the skyscrapers onto it. Spawn is safe and sound :).

1 minute ago, Kepler68 said:

Sparky made a giant stone slab away from spawn using Mcedit then moved the skyscrapers onto it. Spawn is safe and sound :).

Where is it because i see nothing on the server.

6 minutes ago, KAL 9000 said:

Can't get on today, sorry.

Awwwwww... 

5 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

Phew!

What's the coordinates? I'm moving there right now! It's a perfect place for my skyscraper base!

3 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

I'll move there! Plenty of space to put a larger house! I'll mess around in creative for a design I like.

10 minutes ago, max_creative said:

What's the coordinates? I'm moving there right now! It's a perfect place for my skyscraper base!

As far as i know nothing has changed in the server. All of the towers are still here. Besides, no one told us the cords.

Edited by Dfthu

Just now, Dfthu said:

As far as i know nothing has changed in the server. All of the towers are still here.

I know. @SparkyFox said in the Discord that we will reset the server in a while. I think we'll do a full reset with a "1.0" of the server with a premade spawn and such, with plugins.

19 minutes ago, Dfthu said:

Where is it because i see nothing on the server.

what did I just say, its still uploading and im needed mk to take it

45 minutes ago, max_creative said:

dude, calm the jam, this isn't the spawn

16 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Awwwwww... 

Phew!

duuude iit aint the spawn maaaan!

23 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

Its not the spawn, its -65 835 something like that

WHY WOULD I ACTUALLY KILL THE SPAWN? WHY I WORKED HARD TO FIX DFS MESS

56 minutes ago, max_creative said:

mate, I tnt'd your house, your kids, your wife and family, I nuked the spawn and built a big tower of me, NAAWWW of course I didn't ruin my own work that df wrecked :P
and paradise city is where you can build your monstro-CITYS skyscrapers and sanctuary can be sanctuary not sanctu-city and yes you can build your tower in paradise city and you have like.....50km? I dunno, you've got a lot of space, its your city, do as you please, nuke it, wreck it, drown it, burry df at it, be my guest

lemme rephrase the situation here.....

SPARKY HAS NUKED THE SPAWN!!
OH MY GLOB!!!
THE WORLD IS OVER
ITS ARMAGEDDON JUDGEMENT DAY IS UPPON IS
SET THE NUKES OFF!!!
NUKE A COUNTRY!!
START A RIOT, LOOT STORES
SET OFF AIRRAID SIRENS
WHAT THE HECK IS PARADISE CITY
QUICK HONEY GRAB THE KIDS--NOO RICHARD!!! YOU KILLED RICHARD D:

In actual reality

Sparky(ME) builds paradise city miles away from the spawn cause everyone wont get off sparkys back about WHENS PARADISE CITY :D
but noooOOOOO y'all just start a mass panic

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.