[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

3 hours ago, Galacticvoyager said:

Emperorzion, yours?

max_creative 

2 hours ago, MK3424 said:

So... you declared your own independence and you do not abide to the server rules... 

Others are complaining about your actions... Including setting the tree farm on fire... 

Then why are you even on the server? 

YOU SET THE TREE FARM ON FIRE?!?

Actually, if he wants to play I saw we exile him to the snow plains of something. Somewhere really far away. I'm ok if he has an empire as long as he doesn't go setting the city on fire or something. 

5 hours ago, Galacticvoyager said:

THE AETHER EMPIRE HAS BUILT A BORDER!

Ok, where exactly is your border? I hope it's not too big... 

2 hours ago, MK3424 said:

So... you declared your own independence and you do not abide to the server rules... 

Others are complaining about your actions... Including setting the tree farm on fire... 

Sparky's gonna freak about the tree farm. Considering the wrath dfthu got from the spawn incident my advice to you emperorizon, run. Run far, run fast, run now, and NEVER stop.

29 minutes ago, Pine said:

Seems like someone has gone over the line... :P

Yeah... Again...

Nice new profile photo! I also really liked the last one though. 

26 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

Sparky's gonna freak about the tree farm. Considering the wrath dfthu got from the spawn incident my advice to you emperorizon, run. Run far, run fast, run now, and NEVER stop.

How many saplings do we have? I REALLY hope we can fix it before Sparky notices... He worked hard on that. I think that we should all work to rebuild it and help him out a little. I want to make him an automatic tree farm using redstone.

@Galacticvoyager, I highly suggest running away as fast as you can and not coming close to spawn again. (3440, 0) looks like a nice place. I think we should give him a chance to retry before we ban him. It's not that bad right? Although burning down the tree farm is still really really bad. 

Edited by max_creative

14 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Yeah... Again...

Nice new profile photo! I also really liked the last one though. 

How many saplings do we have? I REALLY hope we can fix it before Sparky notices... He worked hard on that. I think that we should all work to rebuild it and help him out a little. I want to make him an automatic tree farm using redstone.

@Galacticvoyager, I highly suggest running away as fast as you can and not coming close to spawn again. (3440, 0) looks like a nice place. I think we should give him a chance to retry before we ban him. It's not that bad right? Although burning down the tree farm is still really really bad. 

I think something more along the lines of ~113549713200, 46 would be more apropriate so you can hide behind eeloo.

1 hour ago, Kepler68 said:

I think something more along the lines of ~113549713200, 46 would be more apropriate so you can hide behind eeloo.

That's many times the distance that the Far Lands were at! Great idea!

I just spent 30 minutes trying to fix the minecart track. I didn't have time to move all of it, so down in the minecart station at paradise is a chest with all my stuff for building. I'm going to start planning and building tomorrow. Please don't touch the stuff in the chest! Also someone REALLY needs to fix that track. I hit a spider and spent 10 minutes trying to find my minecart with chest, plus another ten minutes trying to push the minecart along the track while breaking and replacing redstone torches. WE REALLY NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! We also really need to add a station at the tower.

56 minutes ago, Fluburtur said:

We will build the main station of Paradise City and then focus on other stuff like making the tunnel look pretty and thinking about other stations. Also, there are quite some towers so you need to be more precise.

All three creativity towers plus the garden plus the path plus the fence is 72x72. So everything I need for living, some not so essential things, a garden, and tower C with rooms for rent all fits in there. It sounds big but it actually feels really small. 

We might not need to make the track look pretty, but we definitely need to keep mobs off the track!

11 hours ago, MK3424 said:

Is there any proof that I set it on fire?

Also it is getting aggravating to have to replace the banner by my door every time i log on cause someones stole it.

27 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

I put them back sorry XD

Its fine. Im not gonna be on for the next couple days so its fine if its running again.

18 hours ago, Galacticvoyager said:

Id love too, but after declaring Independence from the ENTIRE server (including the server rules. And slaughtering all the cow (except 2) for the glory oft he kraken.) I cant really do anything for sanctuary...

Also, thank you, but no. I would not like to work with you, I have a empire to run. but best of luck to you!

He is breaking the server rules... TNT Cannons are armed, permission to fire? 

5 hours ago, Galacticvoyager said:

Is there any proof that I set it on fire?

I have no evidence. Everything was fine at the tree farm yesterday. There were s lot of cows missing though. 

4 hours ago, Kepler68 said:

villager in my base @KAL 9000

I have potatos! 

1 hour ago, Firemetal said:

Also who stole my exotic butters? I would really like to know, thanks.

You had exotic butters?!? :( 

Edit: NO TNT CANNONS!!! THAT'S JUST AS BAD!!!

Edited by max_creative
NO TNT!!!

39 minutes ago, max_creative said:

I have no evidence. Everything was fine at the tree farm yesterday. There were s lot of cows missing though. 

I have potatos! 

You had exotic butters?!? :( 

Edit: NO TNT CANNONS!!! THAT'S JUST AS BAD!!!

Yeah... Someone gave me a gold ingot renamed as exotic butters and I put it in an item frame in my house. Now it's gone. :/

Fire

16 minutes ago, Firemetal said:

Yeah... Someone gave me a gold ingot renamed as exotic butters and I put it in an item frame in my house. Now it's gone. :/

Fire

I saw that, where is he? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

To @Galacticvoyager. Regardless of evidence there is no "independence" from server rules. Having a small community and rules within said community is fine (as long as those rules do not conflict with server rules). But declaring "independence" and or breaking the rules is too far. I suggest @MK3424 banish you to +75,000x and z. There you can have your "community". Truly isolated. 

As to @Firemetal, you'll get your exotic butters back, I promise you that.

2 hours ago, Firemetal said:

Fire

;.; I can give you a little bit of exotic red spices (redstone dust) 

16 minutes ago, Findthepin1 said:

We need a rule that says we can't break the rules. 

Yeah. And a rule zero that says if someone needs help you need to help them. 

5 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

To @Galacticvoyager. Regardless of evidence there is no "independence" from server rules. Having a small community and rules within said community is fine (as long as those rules do not conflict with server rules). But declaring "independence" and or breaking the rules is too far. I suggest @MK3424 banish you to +75,000x and z. There you can have your "community". Truly isolated. 

Ok, that's really far away. Minecraft may be seven times as big as earth, and that is only 75 kilometers, but that's still really far away. What about (10000,0)? That's still really far away, but not super far away. The map says it should be in an ocean or swamp. If he goes to (10000,0) he has a lot of space. Even if he builds a HUGE empire he's still not going to come anywhere close to use.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.