[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

6 hours ago, ZentroCatson said:

@SparkyFox and @AlmostNASA, did you have a texture pack when you saw that creepy thing?

No we didn't. We still used the vanilla textures.

11 hours ago, SparkyFox said:

its not a texture pack, I saw it and my ghasts look like depressed sugar cubes, not demented, whatever the heck that was

and it made this weird dying whistle noise

I also found the dying whistle noise 10 minutes before sparky did and i was literally going insane and ripping my hair out

Yeah. I'm going with a mojang prank. 

4 hours ago, Kepler68 said:

sparky is 4 diamonds ok for a mending book?

EDIT: also a million thanks to whoever put this stuff here:http://imgur.com/a/LwqGC

do i need to pay you back at all?

YOU HAVE TWO ELYTRA AND 48 SHULKER SHELLS?!? 

Aaaaaaand I really need to go to the end now before everyone kills all the shulkers and gets all of the elytra... 

49 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

noooooo i just got a punch bow and tried to fly only to realize pvp is off ;.;

WHAT?!? :( I just got a new bow that I was going to use... Now I guess I'll just throw it into the void after I'm done raiding end cities... 

41 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

If there's a general agreement I can ask @MK3424 to enable PvP. Simply to say, me and Sparky can enforce the peace should someone go insane.

Yes. I support PvP enabled for flying. It's probably either that or 50 boat launchers. A typical launcher usually has 100 boats in it, and they can cause lag VERY fast. I usually like to only have one or two loaded in at a time.

I would also think /gamerule maxEntityCramming 0 would be a good thing. 

38 minutes ago, max_creative said:

WHAT?!? :( I just got a new bow that I was going to use... Now I guess I'll just throw it into the void after I'm done raiding end cities... 

Yes. I support PvP enabled for flying. It's probably either that or 50 boat launchers. A typical launcher usually has 100 boats in it, and they can cause lag VERY fast. I usually like to only have one or two loaded in at a time.

I would also think /gamerule maxEntityCramming 0 would be a good thing. 

zero turns it off right?

also,

WANTED

DEAD OR ALIVE

an unknown culprit stole 23

diamonds from @Dfthu

they may either return the diamonds or

be executed! you are assumed

guilty until proven innocent!!!

2 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

zero turns it off right?

Yes. 

2 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

WANTED

DEAD OR ALIVE

an unknown culprit stole 23

diamonds from @Dfthu

they may either return the diamonds or

be executed! you are assumed

guilty until proven innocent!!!

Which house is Dfthu's? I forgot. 

Do you want me to make riot gear? And a jail and helicopter and police station and a bunch of other stuff because I'm bored? 

If you want you can check my chests to prove me innocent. If you would like to ask me about anything I own send me a PM or something.

10 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

WANTED

DEAD OR ALIVE

Wait... How would you get them if they are dead? PvP is disabled.

24 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Yes. 

Do you want me to make riot gear? And a jail and helicopter and police station and a bunch of other stuff because I'm bored? 

If you want you can check my chests to prove me innocent. If you would like to ask me about anything I own send me a PM or something.

I waz meee......*jumps in a hot airbaloon* mwahahaha

seriously- how do you know the contents of dfthus stuff? and how do you know someone took it?

Edited by SparkyFox

39 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Yes. 

PvP may be disabled, but I'll take care of em :wink: 

No sparky, someone took 28 diamonds from me. I was on the server and Kepler joined the game. I told him there was a robbery and what happened and he said he would investigate. After that I left the game.

7 minutes ago, Dfthu said:

No sparky, someone took 28 diamonds from me. I was on the server and Kepler joined the game. I told him there was a robbery and what happened and he said he would investigate. After that I left the game.

ugggghh..... i'll give you them back to save a commotion

Edited by SparkyFox

Guys? Should I build the nexus from Etho Plays Minecraft? I need a storage room, and the nexus is probably the most over engineered storage room ever... 

21 minutes ago, Dfthu said:

CALL THE COPS! Oh wait... Do we even have police on the server? 

2 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Guys? Should I build the nexus from Etho Plays Minecraft? I need a storage room, and the nexus is probably the most over engineered storage room ever... 

umm we need a [secret] meeting room somewhere for the police. (My house can do) so I am up for hire for da po-po

13 minutes ago, AlmostNASA said:

umm we need a [secret] meeting room somewhere for the police. (My house can do) so I am up for hire for da po-po

Yeah. I'll build one I a very extremely definitely totally super duper secure location known as under my house. Lol.

5 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

Everyone, stop stealing other peoples stuff or i'll banish you to KSP.

THE ONLY THING I HAVE EVER STOLEN WAS A LITTLE BIT OF COBBLESTONE AND HALF A STACK OF WOODEN PLANKS! WHAT DID I DO?!?

Edited by max_creative

Server name?

Also, Is the server updated for 1.11 or do I need to go back to 1.10?

2 hours ago, max_creative said:

I'll get the prison!

56 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Well you will have to spend a few years making the nexus 2.0 and by then mojang will have released the ended shulker box and you can get started on the nexus 3.0

youll also have to pay for MKS house when you make the server so hot and laggy it burns his house down with combustible lemons

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.