[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

4 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

OK im coming back onto the server. Can you guys help explain this economy stuff. And the progression of the city/cities...

its not happening, the cities though, 1 house per city, you cant have 2 houses in sanctuary, ect, and please this time don't do what you did last time and set things on fire.....theres enough mess right now that needs cleaned up and you've had your warning, also, no AFKing is allowed and no tower building in sanctuary and no setting stuff on fire or tnting anything

Edited by SparkyFox

Well, here is my status. I have established a home far far away. I think that 2K from sanctuary and paradise/tower city should be called the wild lands. For I am far into those territories...

Also anyone online?

Edited by Planetace

Just now, DarkOwl57 said:

Paradise has turned into the Tower city, There's a wild bomber going around, and No one knows what the heck this economy system is.

ive searched everywhere and took out all tnts in chests, place is safe, for now

On 12/1/2016 at 0:34 AM, ZooNamedGames said:

1st- The economy system will begin. It will work off of a barter system initially. As time goes on we may experiment by adding a currency but that's later on. 

2nd- To encourage use of the economy system and to get us back to playing the game normally, access to creative will be cut off to all players (except mods because of reason 3). 

3rd- Along with economy, there will now be jobs for members to take for income. (Forum Moderators Please Note No RP is occurring on this forum post and any posts attempting to will be reported immediately). Jobs can be anything from handyman doing tasks for players, firemen, A lumberjack and more. More information will be given on the Discord channel along with a Google doc I'll link there. 

1. I say no Economy system. We do well enough as it already is, so I don't think it's really needed.

2. Pot calling the kettle black mister.

3. I already have multiple jobs! Reporter, office owner, CEO, builder, Dam worker just to name a few.

4 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Wait, why's the economy system going in? I feel like we're doing pretty good with our trading right now...

Yeah. 

2 hours ago, SparkyFox said:

its not happening, the cities though, 1 house per city, you cant have 2 houses in sanctuary, ect, and please this time don't do what you did last time and set things on fire.....theres enough mess right now that needs cleaned up and you've had your warning, also, no AFKing is allowed and no tower building in sanctuary and no setting stuff on fire or tnting anything

Ok. Is the Creative big enough to be a city? :) 

2 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Paradise has turned into the Tower city, There's a wild bomber going around, and No one knows what the heck this economy system is.

Yeah... 

2 hours ago, SparkyFox said:

ive searched everywhere and took out all tnts in chests, place is safe, for now

RA gave that TNT to me for mining. I'm probably not going to use it and if I don't I will destroy it in lava. 

2 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

whew!

Oh, and Sparky created a newspaper; 'The Daily Boom'

Cool! 

5 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

1. I say no Economy system. We do well enough as it already is, so I don't think it's really needed.

3. I already have multiple jobs! Reporter, office owner, CEO, builder, Dam worker just to name a few.

If we do I'm just going to put up signs saying "visit the Creative!" 

7 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

??? What does that mean? 

I think we shouldn't have given players access to creative mode in the first place... Bad things happened... 

7 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

I'm "that guy who likes redstone and is slightly crazy trying to build such a huge base." Lol. 

3 minutes ago, max_creative said:

??? What does that mean? 

I think we shouldn't have given players access to creative mode in the first place... Bad things happened... 

Basically means that someones telling others not to do something when they do it themselves.

Just now, SparkyFox said:

I blame zoo for the creative thing, I kinda don't die for a week and come back to everyone in creative, no one should be on creative, not even the mods, not even me

PREACH!

8 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

I blame zoo for the creative thing, I kinda don't die for a week and come back to everyone in creative, no one should be on creative, not even the mods, not even me

#BlameZoo :) 

Zoo, if you're reading this know that I'm not trying to be mean to you. 

10 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Basically means that someones telling others not to do something when they do it themselves.

Oh. That makes sense... 

Hey guys? Is the Creative big enough to be a city? 

Just now, max_creative said:

Oh. That makes sense... 

idk, I'd have to see it first. After all, I am the Chosen One (Look at tomorrows paper for more info) :wink:

4 hours ago, max_creative said:

Oh. That makes sense... 

Isn't the creative ATM only just the ocean monument?

10 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

My job: The self-exiled person who has pretty much established a self-sustaining base thousands of blocks away from spawn...

My job: The not exiled person who is slightly crazy and is trying to make a huge self-sustaining base and farm everything you can possibly farm. 

13 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Good luck with that

Thank you? 

4 minutes ago, RA3236 said:

Isn't the creative ATM only just the ocean monument?

Yeah... I'm working on it... It's going to be 136x136x64 (I did the math wrong). 

@DarkOwl57 Owlantis is going to be a big base with 6x radial symmetry. I need a lot of light blue dye. I'm working on how to make a line at a 60 degree angle... 

5 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

@max_creative you have soo much sand in your inventory and ender chest

In my Inventory yes. In the ender chest no. I don't have one. 

Wait... @SparkyFox how do you know that? Did you do something to me? Did someone mess with my chests full of sand at paradise? I'm actually a little worried because you asked me that... 

Just now, max_creative said:

In my Inventory yes. In the ender chest no. I don't have one. 

Wait... @SparkyFox how do you know that? Did you do something to me? Did someone mess with my chests full of sand at paradise? I'm actually a little worried because you asked me that... 

nah im just being creepy :P hahahahaha

Server announcement

Due to tnt traps all over the server and house being destroyed, i'll be closing the server until someone owns up
Choices are

1. Own up and get off with a warning
2. get found out after I search the console, and get banned

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.