[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

ATTENTION!!!

No, that's not attention grabbing enough....

ATTENTION!!!!

There we go...

I am creating a new idea for the server! The Sanctuary Olympics! This will take place over multiple days, with events in archery, running, swimming, horse-racing, and Elytra flying. The team (There are teams of 2) With the most gold medals (Sunflowers) gets 64 diamonds!!! (And of course infinite fame, bragging rights, etc.)

So what are you waiting for?!?!? Join now!!!

Edited by DarkOwl57

I am not on here for violence, but to create.  I had two blocks of TNT left from 9 that i swiped from a desert temple some weeks ago.  I used the other 9 on random junk like trees and dirt way the hell out away from anything.  I had two after that which i buried, and do not know the location of nor did i note the location nor is it traceable or marked.  Just putting that out there.  I have no use at all for TNT, so good riddance.

In any case, the area below the desert line terminal has been cleared out into a basement and the are below the railbed in front of and to one side has been dug out and sandstone put in for a 3x3 tunnel.  There are netherrack blocks i put in for visual guides a the very end of the rail bed.  I suggest beginning the redstone works before that, but depth does not matter.  I would like 99% of the cart storage to be invisible below ground.  If you wanna build it, please respect the integrity of the area, including/especially the station, fence, and gates.  Don't forget to close the doors and gates.  Some time this week i will double height the entire line with fence to protect from skelly arrows, while keeping it "open" and "scenic".

Please refrain from altering the desert terrain in the terminal area more than it already has for the village.  The whole point is for it to be scenic. :)

- Andy

Guys... Imagine this server... But with more gameplay, items, bosses... And so much more...

Yes , im talking MODDED. But it isnt a transfer to the old server. Rather a new one is created and thus there are 2 servers to join, one which is modded and the other vanilla and the good`o`one.

If you take this idea, I vote FTB Infinity as the modded one...

14 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

Guys... Imagine this server... But with more gameplay, items, bosses... And so much more...

Yes , im talking MODDED. But it isnt a transfer to the old server. Rather a new one is created and thus there are 2 servers to join, one which is modded and the other vanilla and the good`o`one.

Nix, nada, negatory, never gonna happen, and finally, NO

5 hours ago, transitbiker said:

I am not on here for violence, but to create.  I had two blocks of TNT left from 9 that i swiped from a desert temple some weeks ago.  I used the other 9 on random junk like trees and dirt way the hell out away from anything.  I had two after that which i buried, and do not know the location of nor did i note the location nor is it traceable or marked.  Just putting that out there.  I have no use at all for TNT, so good riddance.

In any case, the area below the desert line terminal has been cleared out into a basement and the are below the railbed in front of and to one side has been dug out and sandstone put in for a 3x3 tunnel.  There are netherrack blocks i put in for visual guides a the very end of the rail bed.  I suggest beginning the redstone works before that, but depth does not matter.  I would like 99% of the cart storage to be invisible below ground.  If you wanna build it, please respect the integrity of the area, including/especially the station, fence, and gates.  Don't forget to close the doors and gates.  Some time this week i will double height the entire line with fence to protect from skelly arrows, while keeping it "open" and "scenic".

Please refrain from altering the desert terrain in the terminal area more than it already has for the village.  The whole point is for it to be scenic. :)

- Andy

Ok! 

16 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

My opinion: Nonononononononononononononononononononononononononono. 

We agreed a long time ago that we were going to have no mods. 

3 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

But what if I set it up?

Then you can do it, but don't expect to ever see me on that server... 

6 minutes ago, max_creative said:

My opinion: Nonononononononononononononononononononononononononono. 

We agreed a long time ago that we were going to have no mods. 

THANK YOU!!!

6 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Then you can do it, but don't expect to ever see me on that server... 

Same for me; mods sorta take away from the game IMO

12 hours ago, Galacticvoyager said:

Tekkit Lite. Best modpack by far.

If you can't tell I like mods.
Untitled.png
and more

Edited by legoclone09

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.