[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

19 hours ago, Galacticvoyager said:

Due to the server mod, people are split between 2 things:

• Replace the server mod with a minecraft modpack like Tekkit, FTB infinite or others.
  • Keep the server mod and not add a modpack...

Let me clarify my position.  I would much rather keep it stock but i would not mind having a large modpack.  I dont think it would be good to just be inbetween like we are now.  Its sort of like being at a cliff, you either jump or not. theres no inbetween.  Not in minecraft atleast.

Installed forge.  I was willing to give this one try, and i'm unable to login still.  I am completely uninterested in any mods or whatnot for this game.  They don't do anything for me.  I was fine just doing rail stuff and helping people with their own projects.

Sparky, are you able to send me the files pertaining to the world without the mod so i can play in it here on single player?  Lot of hours spent on stuff on there, would like to be able to see something for it on my end.

If the mod is removed or an alternate server becomes available for playing stock, please let me know.  Till then, i'm out.  Thanks for everything, everyone. ^-^

- Andy

4 hours ago, transitbiker said:

Installed forge.  I was willing to give this one try, and i'm unable to login still.  I am completely uninterested in any mods or whatnot for this game.  They don't do anything for me.  I was fine just doing rail stuff and helping people with their own projects.

Sparky, are you able to send me the files pertaining to the world without the mod so i can play in it here on single player?  Lot of hours spent on stuff on there, would like to be able to see something for it on my end.

If the mod is removed or an alternate server becomes available for playing stock, please let me know.  Till then, i'm out.  Thanks for everything, everyone. ^-^

- Andy

WAITWAITWAIT! I HAVE A SOLUTION!!! *Dons supercape* Cue lights! *Lights turn dramatic behind with fan lightly blowing*

See, there's a website called "TeamViewer". This website allows people to literally control your computer without having to move an inch. (Well, you can move off to get a drink, relax, etc.). Sparky helped me with installing the mod using TeamViewer. It's super easy; all you do is go to the TeamViewer website, click the "Remote control session button", tell Sparky the ID and password up on the screen, and presto-change-o, Sparky's in your PC and installing some mods! Piece of cake! Or pie depending on your preference :wink:.

1 hour ago, Kombat engineer said:

If we do have a mod pack no nukes PERIOD.(I know they are fun but we don't want to crash people)

No one ever talked about nukes............ HOWEVER, max has found a way to make a nuke using TNT mine carts... >:D

3 hours ago, Kombat engineer said:

If we do have a mod pack no nukes PERIOD.(I know they are fun but we don't want to crash people)

So nothing radioactive or just no uranium and plutonium? :D 

2 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

No one ever talked about nukes............ HOWEVER, max has found a way to make a nuke using TNT mine carts... >:D

Which is actually about 10 times worse than a nuke. 

Someone "pranked" my house.

Not me. No, really. It wasn't me. :/ 

Someone "pranked" my house.

what kind of "Prank"?

12 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Which is actually about 10 times worse than a nuke. 

muahahahahaha

12 minutes ago, max_creative said:

So nothing radioactive or just no uranium and plutonium? :D 

Don't worry; Hydrogen still exists

13 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Not me. No, really. It wasn't me. :/ 

1 2 3 not it!

3 minutes ago, Kombat engineer said:

Mobs named your mum a room with a flowey stand in all the glass smashed.

i'll fix your windows, but we all have our moments, so don't worry, we've all been pranked in different ways, some more than once :P

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Kepler68 said:

for those that didn't see it on the discord, I'm going to be on moderator duty for now. please PM me the issues and ill try to help

Well besides this whole "Zoo got robbed" kerfuffle, I can't think of anything

On 10/28/2016 at 9:21 PM, SparkyFox said:

he's lucky this isn't voltz or sooo help me id be sending 5 red matter missiles, 10 dark matter, 30 super sonic missiles and 20 nukes then force install rival rebels and detonate the tsar bomba 75k km isn't far enough

DANG SPARKS! CHILL!!!

Just now, horace said:

does eggwar exsist in this server

Ummm...

*looks up eggwar* *finds server list* *finds no definition* *gives up*

I don't think the server does have eggwar (notice that I don't play on the server very much) but if it's a simple enough game and you can join the server than by all means ask Sparky if he can make a tournament for it.

4 hours ago, RA3236 said:

Ummm...

*looks up eggwar* *finds server list* *finds no definition* *gives up*

I don't think the server does have eggwar (notice that I don't play on the server very much) but if it's a simple enough game and you can join the server than by all means ask Sparky if he can make a tournament for it.

It's a minigame. 

4 hours ago, horace said:

does eggwar exsist in this server

We don't really do minigames... We do games! Just not minigames like eggwars. :/ 

On 11/26/2016 at 7:17 PM, max_creative said:

There's a map. Somewhere. I'll post it on discord or something. 

Edit: Map 

EFFWjX3.jpg

that ocean monument that's really close to spawn is mine. I'm going there today to build my base there. 

what do these signs mean? Red villager is a...... something

I know the guardian; I would *assume* the chest is a dungeon...

Server Announcement

The Server will be closed tomorrow for maintenance and will be back up as soon as possible
this maintenance will unload unneeded chunks, there is 1.5Gb of unneeded chunks and will take a while, sorry for the inconvenience

26 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

what do these signs mean? Red villager is a...... something

I know the guardian; I would *assume* the chest is a dungeon...

Villager = village/stronghold 

Chest = desert/jungle temple 

21 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

Server Announcement

The Server will be closed tomorrow for maintenance and will be back up as soon as possible
this maintenance will unload unneeded chunks, there is 1.5Gb of unneeded chunks and will take a while, sorry for the inconvenience

DON'T UNLOAD THE CREATIVITY 

I will be uploading screenshots of build ideas for you folks.  First up will be the mid-mountain station hiking area.  Will have one supply cabin, and two hiker cabins.

- Andy

As far as chunks... yeah.  Even in single player the ksp server world is a bit laggy at times, which is kind of shocking since half the worlds i play in are filled with super crazy mountains chock full of ore blocks and mobs.

- Andy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.