[Fragment] Flight Log of Jedlorf Kerman

Katharsis

--== Kerbin Times News Bullettin ==--

Yesterday two little playing children were almost crushed by an object which seems to be a meteroite. The head-sized boulder came down in the sandbox of a kindergarten. Further investigation were taken over by the KSA, more information follows.

--== Kerbington Post - Two days later ==--

ASTONISHING LAST WILL FROM SPACE (Big black letters on red ground)

Kerbonauts last will found in what seemed to be a meteroite from outer space! (smaller)

It wasn\' aliens, it was us! (yet smaller)

--== Official Kerbal Space Agency Press Conference ==--

[...] In what seems to be a tragic accident, one kerbal, with his great insight and mathematical skills

[...] Not enough fuel

[...] threw his blackbox/webcam/voice-recorder/diary into the direction of kerbin

But see for yourself:

'Hello, i am Jedlorf. When... IF you hear this I will be dead. I hope I will be famous, too. And I hope someone feeds my cat...'

DRQfAh.png

Me on the Mun. Hello Mom!

fXy6bh.png

Me and my ship on the Mun.

rOEiVh.png

There was an accident. Something with the landing struts. Couldn\'t quite figure it out.

Augijh.png

Nevertheless, I flew around for a bit.

lYRMjh.png

And finally I could se Kerbin. Had to walk, fly and float for a while. Damn ship landed almost on the dark side. In space school they said something about a terminator... I hope he is as far away as the horizon.

AaSlxh.jpg

After I boarded again, I saw the dilemma. My fuel!

qWyUBh.png

mArSoh.png

I somewhat paniced and all I got out of my burntime was this (green) :(

So I did the logical thing. I jumped and used the rest of my jetpack fuel. (blue)

PGKBdh.png

Quite dull. But, what was this? The Mun came closer again!

OL38Oh.png

Yea!

tpWBah.png

No!

So I sat there and tought for a while. Would it be possible? I worked the numbers again, and finally I came to believe: If I throw this recorder fast enough towards Kerbin, maybe, yes maybe, I could alter my flightpath far enough to be the first Kerbal who flies into the sun without a rocket! Maybe I aim right and it hits Kerbin, too!

TDF5rh.png

For Science!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.