Give me dem textures. and dem models.

Ackoli

I know how to mod (its easy enough), but could someone please give me some textures (as well as models!). My mod will be called Ackoli space industries, and is mostly a combination of Base parts designed for Permanent bases. The art style I want is Stockalike, but a bit more detailed. These are the parts i want textures for=

-ASI-250 Standard inflatable ring module, a 2.5 metre part around as big as the Rockomax X200-16 fuel tank, but inflates into a ring with a 10 metre diameter, and holds 8 crew. Has windows Dotted around the outside of the ring.

-ASI-100 Small inflatable ring module, a 1.25 metre part as big as the FL-T200, But inflates to 5 metres. looks like a miniaturized ASI-250, And holds 4 crew. 

-ASI-420 Large scale inflatable ring module, 3.75 metre part as big as S3-3600 Tank. Looks like a larger, more detailed ASI-250. Holds 16 crew. 

-Ackoli Algal cylinder. Same size as an mk1 liquid fuel fuselage, Although it Is made out of mostly glass, inside which Green throth can be seen. 

-Ackoli Drop pod module. A 3.75 Metre Command pod, which looks like a sphere, but with a flat plate (1.25 metres) on the bottom and the top to mount things on. Looks like black metal (carbon fiber), and has a few small windows on it. 

-Nutrient extraction module. a 1.25 metre Object around the size of the 1.25 m battery. Looks like a grey-ish metal plate with Buttons around it. 

-Water extraction module. looks like the nutrient extraction module but All the buttons are blue, and there is a symbol of a water droplet on it.

-Ackoli grade life-support recycling module. a 1.25 metre object around 3 times taller than the water/nutrient extraction module. Has Many buttons and dials on it. also has A recycling symbol on it.

-Small Inflatable habitat module. A radial part, which inflates into a Medium sized Rectangle (with curved edges), with A few windows And straps wrapped around It.

-Inflatable greenhouse dome. A Radial part, twice as large as the Small inflatable habitat module, that inflates into a large transparent dome with Shrubs inside it.

-Extendable docking port. A docking port that inflates into a tube. 

-Kerbal entertainment Module, A large inflatable sphere with straps wrapped around it. Has A lot of windows, and fits 4 kerbals. on the interior is a large screen showing a kerbalized super-hero, And A box saying 'toys', as well as some tables and seats.

-Space house 3000, A 2.5 Metre part, which looks similar to the hitchhiker module, but the exit is lower down, And Looks metallic. It fits two kerbals, and on the interior is a bunk bed, A box labeled "Space Toys", a table with a packet of chips on it, and a potted plant.

Those are all the parts that i cannot texture myself, and need help doing. I would appreciate it if someone helped, and I will give credit. The mod Will also come with a space suit, but i can do that myself. So, please help me make ASI Base systems! 

Edited by Ackoli

Wait, so we're supposed to just give you a bunch of models and textures? May I ask why? You said in your other post that you knew how to mod and it was "easy enough", yet you don't even seem to know how to open a texture file (for some reason you are trying to open a texture map in MS Paint). How can anyone be comfortable giving you anything, and like Cobalt asked, what exactly are you contributing?

7 hours ago, liquidhype said:

Wait, so we're supposed to just give you a bunch of models and textures? May I ask why? You said in your other post that you knew how to mod and it was "easy enough", yet you don't even seem to know how to open a texture file (for some reason you are trying to open a texture map in MS Paint). How can anyone be comfortable giving you anything, and like Cobalt asked, what exactly are you contributing?

when i try to open the image in anything (photoshop and gimp as well) it does not let me.

8 hours ago, benjee10 said:

http://www.textures.com/

this is good site for textures they're not very stock alike though

pictures of birds seems to realy help me...

Generally speaking,  making models and textures for mods is 75% of the work, most people that have done that much are going to do the other 25% themselves. Also, as mentioned there are tons of tutorials for both Blender and GIMP, both are free.

Edited by SpaceMouse

Had it been a mostly finished mod where the creator had trouble getting one or two parts "just right" then the request would have seemed reasonable.

This is just a request for someone else to do a whole mod for you. Sorry, but you'll have to learn how  to mod if you wanna call yourself a modder, just like everyone else.

I need models too, however I'm actually a legit mod-maker who has made 2 release versions, tried to make models, but failed miserably (If anyone needs a rock model, I can give it to them.. ;D) I haven't even tried to texture, because I have nothing to texture.

11 hours ago, KSPNerd said:

I need models too, however I'm actually a legit mod-maker who has made 2 release versions, tried to make models, but failed miserably (If anyone needs a rock model, I can give it to them.. ;D) I haven't even tried to texture, because I have nothing to texture.

give me the rock model. i shall make a mod called "random rock part" with the rock of doom that does nothing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.