Terrible and evil texture thing

Ackoli

13 hours ago, Ackoli said:

When i try to open a texture to edit it for a mod im making, i find That is says "Page 1/11", and that i cannot edit it unless there is one page. i have tried everything, but nothing works. someone please help me!

Erm what are you trying to open? that has ten pages and in what?   The common accessible texture formats in KSP are PNG. TGA and DDS all of these can easily be opened in many paint programs including Photoshop, Gimp, Paint .net and likely dozens of others. 

In your other thread you say that you know how to mod and that it's easy enough, I would suggest this is not the case and you would be better served by looking for and following some basic KSP part making tutorials if for nothing else than to grasp an understanding of the basic processes involved.

16 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Erm what are you trying to open? that has ten pages and in what?   The common accessible texture formats in KSP are PNG. TGA and DDS all of these can easily be opened in many paint programs including Photoshop, Gimp, Paint .net and likely dozens of others. 

In your other thread you say that you know how to mod and that it's easy enough, I would suggest this is not the case and you would be better served by looking for and following some basic KSP part making tutorials if for nothing else than to grasp an understanding of the basic processes involved.

It wont let me open textures in paint. i dont know why.

Ummm... you also need to make sure the texture program you are using, can open the file type you are trying to open... you havent said exactly what textures youre trying to open... If .dds textures, you're going to be more limited on texture programs... and MS Paint WONT do .dds...

<Araym comes and takes @CobaltWolf away with him>

... do not worry about him...
... he is just a bit stressed by long nights up drinking and modding rockets...
... but someway is a good boy (generally speaking, probably only when he sleeps........... LOL)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.