TOTM October!

sal_vager

Welcome to another edition of the KSP threads of the month, where we take a look at threads posted by our own members which you really shouldn't miss :)

Helping me choose the top threads from around the forums this month are...

@Deddly!

@Frybert!

@Dman979!

and...

@Red Iron Crown!

CdrFuzz starts the ball rolling by asking what we've managed to do with the new fairing nodes.

Makc_Gordon's challenge has to be seen to be believed, or explained, if you thought you've seen everything in KSP you're in for a surprise.

It was impossible to choose between craft this month, so welcome Aphobius to this months TOTM with his working stock pendulum clock!

And Klond with his drivable car!

In Fanworks Kotagi shows us the start of his Kerbal cockpit simulator, that's one serious peripheral!

An older thread now, Join ap0r in Science & Spaceflight as he designs a real rocket engine.

Jonfliesgoats invites us to nominate our most Kerbal aerospace pioneer in the Lounge :)

And finally our very own good control person, Snark, gets us to talk with only the top ten hundred most used words.

That's all for this month!

See Septembers TOTM here!

29 minutes ago, HoloYolo said:

Good job to the OPs. Can you guys really believe it? It's October! It's going to get cold again! Time flies, I fly south.

I've been on the forums for so long now. Feels like it was yesterday I asked for tips on landing a rover on the Mun.

Thank you for choosing my project! It is taking WAY longer than expected, unfortunately real life issues have kept me away from the project these last months, but my motivation is still sky-high and can't wait to resume work in my liquid fuel engine! :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.