The Small Requests Thread!

I don't think I have seen a thread for this before, so I decided to make one.

I'm going to start out with saying that it would be nice to have the aero-forces display hide with the UI.

If this thread actually works, I'll update the OP.

Note if you have a request: adding parts, gameplay, etc is really not the intent.  This is more of "I think X feature would fit better if it was bound to button Y because Z can cause problems when doing _______"  I will have the thread locked if it becomes anything more than that.

Edited by Guest

I've seen threads like this all the time.  The big problem is they always end up huge requests because people don't know how to define something small when they have no context.  Unless you are a KSP developer you really don't know what it big and what is small.

16 hours ago, Alshain said:

I've seen threads like this all the time.  The big problem is they always end up huge requests because people don't know how to define something small when they have no context.  Unless you are a KSP developer you really don't know what it big and what is small.

Yeah, understood.  I have a tendency to not browse this subforum very often. :P

I think maybe a "Favorite" button could help keeping track of active missions.

Example: I got 3 'Landers', 2 landed and 1 on the way. It's possible to keep track of it by renaming it, or in the Tracking Station seeing the orange MNV. But think once you get a bigger fleet (let's say, of Relays) it will be a mess in either ways.
Favorite wouldn't be an additional category icon, but rather a flag, so in the tracking station i could list just the ones i want to keep track now, without having to recategorize anything else.
jWeGmPv.png

Edited by Weinsen

11 minutes ago, TheKosanianMethod said:

The lights should be bound to the "L" button by default, like "G" is automatically gear. Makes life that much easier when landing.

I'm definitely NOT too lazy to do it myself.

It doesn't come by defaut, but you can change it in Settings > Input > Vessel > Lights. At least on 1.2 pre.

Edited by Weinsen

blockquote widget

14 minutes ago, TheKosanianMethod said:

The lights should be bound to the "L" button by default, like "G" is automatically gear. Makes life that much easier when landing.

I'm definitely NOT too lazy to do it myself.

The problem is that IJKl is bound to RCS translation, so the l key is already used

14 minutes ago, TheKosanianMethod said:

The lights should be bound to the "L" button by default,

U is lights. However, L would be useful to make it like the EVA lights. However, If I had it my way, I'd switch the EVA lights to "U" instead of doing it the other way around so it doesn't mess with my driving rovers (I drive with IJKL).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.