[1.12.x] Konstruction! Weldable ports, servos, cranes, and magnets!

RoverDude

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2021 at 8:21 AM, planeticegaming said:

I have tried using this for 1.12.2 but as soon as the save file opens all of the Command pods are gone. nothing else just everything in the command pod tab

pls help

On 10/31/2021 at 1:09 AM, RoverDude said:

Given that nobody else is having this issue and that this mod does zero things with command pods other than add them, I respectfully disagree.  There's some detail not being shared.

I have exactly the same problem after I added this mod with it's USI Tools all my command pods disappeared and my saved files got broken because of missing parts and after removing the mode everything got back to normal

1 hour ago, Baker_02 said:

I have exactly the same problem after I added this mod with it's USI Tools all my command pods disappeared and my saved files got broken because of missing parts and after removing the mode everything got back to normal

Insufficient information.  KSP Version?  Konstruction version?  Screenshot of your GameData folder?

16 hours ago, Baker_02 said:

Samehere, my command pod nearly all gone with konstruction installed

Screenshot-3.png

KSP Log here (cant use pastebin, too big)

However I unable to screenshot my gamedata, since I using mod manager2, which using virtual drive for mod, so it doesn't save at actual gamedata.
I might try another time to test it again with usual mod installation at Gamedata

Need to see what you folks have in your GameData folder.    And your version of Konstruction is out of date for that version of KSP - you should at least be on 1.4, if not bleeding edge.

https://github.com/UmbraSpaceIndustries/Konstruction/releases

Also please try this with a clean save and nothing but the Konstruction install.  

15 hours ago, RoverDude said:

Need to see what you folks have in your GameData folder.    And your version of Konstruction is out of date for that version of KSP - you should at least be on 1.4, if not bleeding edge.

https://github.com/UmbraSpaceIndustries/Konstruction/releases

Also please try this with a clean save and nothing but the Konstruction install.  

Thanks, latest one on github solved it

image.png

Also, maybe can update the link on spacedock, since it still 1.2, which make me though it was the latest version?

image.png

On 1/19/2022 at 7:10 AM, SancthuaryID said:

Thanks, latest one on github solved it

The same

On 1/19/2022 at 7:10 AM, SancthuaryID said:

Also, maybe can update the link on spacedock, since it still 1.2, which make me though it was the latest version?

The same reason why I had 1.2 version

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/1/2020 at 8:41 AM, ThomasJoseph said:

Love the mod, but I need some help. One of the PAL wheels is unfolding to fast, it's the one that looks like half an arch (description = A ruggedized all terrain wheel, can be stowed when not in use). When it unfolds it does so, so fast and/or at the end of the animation it has this spring kick that send this vehicle I made flying in the air, back flipping then explodes when it hits the ground. The other things when unstowed have smooth slow animations. Is there anyway I can fix this? I built a STTO and I need these working to build a Mun colony. Please help! :D

Thomas

Hi Thomas, Have you figured this out yet. I've got the same issue with the PAL wheels.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2022 at 10:47 PM, modus said:

No, they're still there.

You can make the stock ports behave like the konstruction ports by uncommenting some sections in the ConstructionPorts.cfg, which you can find under 'patches' in the Konstruction folder.

Hmm...

Neither "patches" nor "ConstructionPorts.cfg" are present in the current version? Am I missing something? Or is this feature now included?

<edit>
Oh, I see, I am on 1.10 (bcz of RSS/RO). :ph34r:

Edited by Carraux

9 hours ago, Carraux said:

Hmm...

Neither "patches" nor "ConstructionPorts.cfg" are present in the current version? Am I missing something? Or is this feature now included?

<edit>
Oh, I see, I am on 1.10 (bcz of RSS/RO). :ph34r:

Does ConstructionPorts.cfg exist only in 1.12...or is it available in 1.11?

Edited by strider3

I think you're looking in the wrong place? 

That cfg has nothing to do with the KSP version, it's part of the Konstruction mod. So it should be under Gamedata =>UmbraSpaceIndustries=>Konstruction=>Patches=>ConstructionPorts.cfg

I do not have a "Patches" folder in your stated location? I can not find "ConstructionPorts.cfg" anywhere on my system.  I have Konstruction mod 1.4.0 installed in KSP 1.11.2.3077.

I am trying to upload a screen JPG of my Konstruction folder...but it's not working so here a link instead.

Edited by strider3