Jump to content
  • 0

Download ksp European ps4


Question

first of all sorry for my English. I am Spanish and use google translator. :)

Hi, I wanted explcar like playing KSP with the PS4 and Europe, you only have to create a new account and put region usa. in my youtube channel you have the tutorial. the channel is tonicky things. why I not put the link do not want espamear. thank you very much and I hope they serve

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, Vanamonde said:

Welcome to the forum, Tonicky. :)

Could you explain more about your question, please? 

I don't think he is asking a question,  but instead telling people how to download ksp on ps4 in Europe by creating a new account on your ps4 and selecting your region as USA.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
18 hours ago, Tonicky said:

first of all sorry for my English. I am Spanish and use google translator. :)

Hi, I wanted explcar like playing KSP with the PS4 and Europe, you only have to create a new account and put region usa. in my youtube channel you have the tutorial. the channel is tonicky things. why I not put the link do not want espamear. thank you very much and I hope they serve

There is a reason that Sony Europe won't sell this game, it's in a dreadful state,  please don't promote it

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
19 hours ago, RW1984 said:

There is a reason that Sony Europe won't sell this game, it's in a dreadful state,  please don't promote it

the truth is that it fails a little, but I play every day and if it ever crashes do not care. I really like this type of game and just wanted to give information to people who like me like to play.

It is a great game and I have no pc to play the game to the PS4.
 

:):) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Tonicky said:

the truth is that it fails a little, but I play every day and if it ever crashes do not care. I really like this type of game and just wanted to give information to people who like me like to play.

It is a great game and I have no pc to play the game to the PS4.
 

:):) 

As it is this game on ps4 is a complete waste of time,  wish I'd gotten a refund months ago

Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...