[KSPFC] Fuel Calculator Tool - ALPHA RELEASE

DesertCookie

:rep: The KSP Fuel Calculator is a tiny tool to improve modders workflow. You can enter a fuel amount (lq. fuel or oxidizer) and the program calculates the missing propellant amount. You easily can do this by yourself with a calculator but this saves you some time if you are working on multiple fuel tanks or often have to chance it's values. The statistics may help you to not having to chance values for ballancing purposes too often. It currently just displays some vital informations about fuel cost and weight.

JqF5FF7.png?1CCi3uhW.png?1

:prograde: Download: Alpha 0.2.5 (MEGA)
:prograde: Download: Alpha 0.3.3 (SpaceDock)

:retrograde: Source code: Alpha 0.3.3 (GitHub)

:science: This tool is currently in developement. The alpha release gives me a chance to listen to your ideas on how to improve the design and functionality. I want to create a tool that makes modding easier and less time consuming. So please feel free to share any ideas you got.

Please look up the official thread fo more detailed information!

Spoiler
  • Spoiler
    Spoiler

Edited by Roovy

The new version is here:

Release 0.2.4 brings some tiny bugfixes. The main feature is a way you now can calculate faster. Insert you numbers and just hit ENTER. It will automaticly trigger the 'Do calculation' button and... do the calculations?

Anyway, I'm looking towards your ideas.

Edited by Roovy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.