Hello!!! :D Im Donuts

DONUTS

Hello everybody!!! Im Donuts! And I bought this game 1 week ago!! It's super cool! Cool rockets! cool planes! cool explosions! I cant get into orbit but im progresssing!! last time I couldn't leave the atmosphere, but now I can!! Yaaay!
Hello Forum and I am so happy to be part of this awesome community! I saw some of the posts and I was left with awe, I didn't know there was something beyond the Moon! Now I want to go into Minmus!

I hope I get well with everyone :D And I hope Im useful to this wonderful (and certainly cool!) community!!

38 minutes ago, Spaceception said:

Welcome!! I hope you will enjoy your stay at Club space, I've been here for almost a year, and it's still awesome :)

Thank you!! It must be awesome, and it surely is filled with explosion (also known as sum to incredible)

@DONUTS, I'm so glad you're here. We've been running out of cookies in the break room, and our intern said he'd rather go to the moon with Jeb than get us more. Your spot is just down the hallway, in the old conference room.

But seriously, welcome aboard. It's great to have such enthusiastic members here!

5 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

@DONUTS, I'm so glad you're here. We've been running out of cookies in the break room, and our intern said he'd rather go to the moon with Jeb than get us more. Your spot is just down the hallway, in the old conference room.

But seriously, welcome aboard. It's great to have such enthusiastic members here!

Haha thanks!

Don't worry, im a professional cookie thie- I mean grabber!

49 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

Hello DONUTS and welcome to the KSP Forums!

Glad to have you aboard.

Happy landings!

Thank you! Just finished placing a (Powerless) probe! Its useless but its going to stay there :)

@DONUTS

Hello DONUTS, your Avatar looks like he just had a freak snackbaking accident, i really think you`re in the right place with us.
We are literally the biggest crash and fail compilation forum of game history.:D
May the boost be with you.:D

1 minute ago, Mikki said:

@DONUTS

Hello DONUTS, your Avatar looks like he just had a freak snackbaking accident, i really think you`re in the right place with us.
We are literally the biggest crash and fail compilation forum of game history.:D
May the boost be with you.:D

Nah, he just had some fun with the SRBs :wink: 

Hello @DONUTS ... I am a Police Officer... I see a very good future for me and y....errrrr..... well, one of us anyhow. :)

joking.... I'm not a Police Officer but I do love doughnuts.... I suspect you are a special variety named slightly differently... so I do see a special place for you in my life... tell me... are you the chocolate kind, or the frosted kind.... ? :)

2 hours ago, kiwi1960 said:

Hello @DONUTS ... I am a Police Officer... I see a very good future for me and y....errrrr..... well, one of us anyhow. :)

joking.... I'm not a Police Officer but I do love doughnuts.... I suspect you are a special variety named slightly differently... so I do see a special place for you in my life... tell me... are you the chocolate kind, or the frosted kind.... ? :)

I am the almighty donut, that magically has both. And still tastes good. Behold!

2 hours ago, TheKosanianMethod said:

Hello @DONUTS! Welcome to the Forums!

WARNING: ADDICTIVE! IF YOU FIND THAT YOU ARE BECOMING ADDICTED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY  THIS IS NORMAL!

Thank you!

ITS TOO LATE IM ALREADY ADDICTED

20 hours ago, Firemetal said:

Are you nuts or Donuts? :P 

Welcome to the forums! 

Fire

I prefer both :wink: 

Thank you!! :D 

17 hours ago, Ethanadams said:

@donuts hi im timbits or i just eat a lot of them

Im a donut that eats donuts. Am I a Donuttibal?

1 hour ago, IncongruousGoat said:

Welcome, @DONUTS !

Good luck to you in your future endeavors, and, of course...

Happy landings!

Thank you! I just finished farming some "just above X" from the Mun, I just discovered that and milked out the Midland's, Highland's and East crater's EVA reports of just above.