[Conceptual Project] Full idea and models for space station functionality

NovaSilisko

I should animate my avatar now too! With the space station idea, I love it. I think that they should make it so we can log into our accs and go around our space stations and chat and stuff. We can build them and stuff and show each other. And we can upgrade the current ship! or, we can make it a research place with all these kerbal scientists, and bring them a payload of rocket parts! LOL there are limitless ideas! Man, these space station ideas are like jell-o! There's always room for more!

costanza.jpeg?1312828859

I should animate my avatar now too! With the space station idea, I love it. I think that they should make it so we can log into our accs and go around our space stations and chat and stuff. We can build them and stuff and show each other. And we can upgrade the current ship! or, we can make it a research place with all these kerbal scientists, and bring them a payload of rocket parts! LOL there are limitless ideas! Man, these space station ideas are like jell-o! There's always room for more!

ss20110813210439.jpg

I like this guy.

Just one quick question: if I try to dock to the station, and completely trash it 100% by somehow making go wrong everything that can go wrong, will there be an autosave function?

I doubt there will be autosaves, but the saving feature is planned to be implemented soon.

I like this guy.

You're a really smart guy! I've gotten some, shall we say, 'unhappy' comments (*cough*Douglasdtlltd*cough*) in my time here. Not very often people say that. Thanks!

Oh, and everyone, Whaddya think of my Jell-o metaphor, Eh?

Okay, but please do not take any more of your happy pills. ;)

I'm not sure if it said: HAPPY PILLS: on the label.....

He might of had it on his pancakes. We all love our sugar...right?

No happy pills involved! Just optimism. And kittens. Tasty kittens on top of chocolate chip filled pancakes. Chocolate chip filled kittens with chocolate chip filled pancakes. Yum yum!

Lol I'd never eat a kitten. Just the optimism :-P

And the common misconceptions that occur when attempting to use sarcastic remarks on a non-dialect based communication system.

(translation for dummies: Sarcasm is hard to notice on the forums)

(post edit) Lol I just realized that makes it sound like I eat optimism.

(another post edit) No sugar on the pancakes either.

Actually, a space station at the KS-L4 or KS-L5 points would be not just possible but quite practical.

If the sun wasn't a piece of the skybox.

It might not be a part of the skybox forever. We can dream :)

Thought WHAT was sugar? There wasn't any sugar. No powder at all. Just choco-chips. And optimism.

You know, the president cancelled project Constellation so he could tell NASA to develop a heavy lift rocket. But wasn't Constellation made up of heavy lifters?

They should just go with Vaccer's all-famous nacelles. Those are epic. XD if only life worked like KSP. You're rockets work like crap so then you download a ton of off-the-chart-in-unrealism mods, maybe a game cheat or two, then go off-the-scale in success.

Thought WHAT was sugar? There wasn't any sugar. No powder at all. Just choco-chips. And optimism.

You know, the president cancelled project Constellation so he could tell NASA to develop a heavy lift rocket. But wasn't Constellation made up of heavy lifters?

They should just go with Vaccer's all-famous nacelles. Those are epic. XD if only life worked like KSP. You're rockets work like crap so then you download a ton of off-the-chart-in-unrealism mods, maybe a game cheat or two, then go off-the-scale in success.

Ok man.....Just caaalllmmm down.