Science fiction authors of the KSP forums, UNITE!

Spaceception

I actually just published a sci-fi novella, so I thought I'd share. It details the adventures of the astronauts on the first manned mission to titan, as told by one of them through her blog.

It's also partly inspired by a Laythe mission I ran back in the KSP 0.23.5 days.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FP4VGFS

Also, I am aware that spell-check pulled a fast one on me in the Amazon description. It should be fixed shortly.

Edited by AlbertKermin

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2018 at 11:01 PM, Bill Phil said:

This gives me an idea...

What if we had a kind of fantasy world, that was realistic. We could have a whole "Lord of the Rings" style thing happen, and then a big reveal that the world is actually a generation ship on a thousand year journey to... say... Trappist-1 (why not?). 

Probably not a new idea, but then again, what is?

Or have a computer simulation

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 5:01 AM, Bill Phil said:

This gives me an idea...

What if we had a kind of fantasy world, that was realistic. We could have a whole "Lord of the Rings" style thing happen, and then a big reveal that the world is actually a generation ship on a thousand year journey to... say... Trappist-1 (why not?). 

Probably not a new idea, but then again, what is?

Speaking of realistic fantasy worlds, i recently played with the idea of having a fantasy world with creatures like Ogres and Dragons, but have them have some sort of evolutionary timeline and stuff.

Right now im thinking of a future space colonization scenario were the first space war will take place, so i can kind of get an idea what a space war will be like, rather than just make something up in the middle of it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.