What is your official KSP snack and beverage?

Stealth2668

I usually drink water or cold tea, although I often forget about it because I don't put it next to me. I had an accident once where I spilled a beverage across my father's computer, and I don't want that to happen again :P

I don't eat any snacks since I'm concerned about my weight and also don't like dirty keyboards.

I do get a cookie from time to time, but I have often eaten it already when I sit in front of my computer again.

Edited by ZentroCatson

French Press Coffee
Hot Salsa and chips
....and if it's a successful mission afterwards, a nice shot of Cognac from a big bottle I picked up from the Empress Hotel in Victoria, BC, CANADA. (i.e. expensive hootch). 

Depends on the time of day. Early to mid-afternoon, it would be espresso, though I often add a small amount of water or pull long shots (not as much water as an "Americano" but I have no idea if it has a name). Afternoon and on, it might be sparking water, otherwise it's more likely red wine or Guinness. 

On 10/9/2016 at 7:16 AM, BeeGeenie said:

Popcorn.

It explodes when you cook it.

What's a more Kerbal snack than that?

Pop rocks, I'd say.  They explode when you eat them.

For me it's generally diet dew and whatever munchable is to hand, unless I just had a meal within the last couple of hours.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.