Stealth2668

What is your official KSP snack and beverage?

Root beer and Pringles please...

Granted it's more often root beer and a Burger King burger :sealed: or cookies.

A glass of ice-cold milk and some tortilla chips and/or Pirate's Booty. Pirate's Booty is like Cheetos but it's made with Aged White Cheddar. Yummy.

45 minutes ago, HoloYolo said:

A glass of ice-cold milk and some tortilla chips and/or Pirate's Booty. Pirate's Booty is like Cheetos but it's made with Aged White Cheddar. Yummy.

Oh pirate booty Is great.  Too bad I can't get it in Hong Kong 

I tend to have rootbeer and something salty

My drink of choice is usually a Pepsi (diet or regular), though it could also be kool-aid or cold milk. I don't always have a snack, but sometimes I'll be having something random (currently the popular choice is semi-sweet chocolate chips).

Edited by Mrsupersonic8
So much for "too wordy"

On the weekend it's literally Barbaras Jalapeno Cheese Puffs and my beer of the moment (always an Oregon choice, it's actually hard NOT to drink local stuff in this state...). On weekdays it's water and popcorn (EVOO + lightly salted, so damn good.)

Edited by regex

Either ice tea or hot tea, depending on the temperatures. Snacks are usually varied nuts - which seems oddly fitting.

Tea. Earl Gray, hot.

Depending on sun-yardarm parameters English Breakfast/Full English (no beans extra black pudding), Earl Grey/Rarebit (cold) or Pinot Grigio/Bruschetta with a selection of cheese and ham. Plus a easily reachable lump of Belgian dark chocolate.

Ice tea with some lemon in it and some pieces of delicious mango

Tea, Kenyan, strong, milk no sugar, in a thermal mug in a futile attempt to keep it warm whilst I get carried away and forget it's there. So it's usually cold  by the time I drink it.

Snacks I usually avoid, I have had  enough hassle with 'Windows stickykeys' in the past without my own custom version.

In the morning, coffee that usually gets cold while I'm busy building something.

In the afternoon, beer that usually gets warm while I'm busy building something.

As far as a snack, Cheez-Its at all times because they are salty and delicious!

The same as with any other computer related thing: some kind of chips with some kind of black drink, be it coke or coffee or tea... but usually coke/pepsi.

Edited by theend3r
grammar :/

Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce, garnished with truffle pâté, brandy and a fried egg on top, and Mystery Goo™.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.