Any new recipes of disaster for KSP 1.2?

Alpha 360

The last time I put up a recipes of disaster I asked for any "recipes" that would break the game mechanics. But that was for KSP 1.1.3, now what about ksp 1.2? I played around with the pre-release but didn't find anything unusual, but I know that other people have been doing a through search for the recipes of disaster. If you do, would you mind to share them to the forums? 

As per usual I only read the word recipe and think that this is a cooking tip thread!

also hyper edit seems to make orbits less stable in my save when engaging time warp, they switch position. Fine normally, but awkward when suborbital and you jump five minutes forward into the planet!!

Radio connection.

It doesn't matter where, it doesn't matter when-- but if your probe needs a radio connection it will never have one.

Touching down on Vall with the V.R.A.T (Vall Rendezvous and Target-beacon) 200 meters, 150 meters, 100 meters...

suddenly im out of signal when I need a less than 100% thrust suicide burn and end up panicking-- the ship flies straight up and wastes its fuel before becoming Valls First Firework. :/

Oh well.

I think you're missing - 'what breaks the game mechanics' - instead of 'how crafts break, due to the new game mechanics working as intended'.

Let me provide a checklist of things to verify, that were still plaguing 1.1.3 and I have no word about 1.2

- the largest decoupler being a kraken bait - not always fully decoupling - destroying the physical link but not splitting the craft into two separate parts game logic wise (so e.g. your launch stage floats through your orbital stage overtaking it at a sedate pace.)

- the random overheating bug. You come to a craft and find just a poof; everything exploded due to overheating (while having absolutely no reason to, just floating in deep space).

- VAB editor sometimes thinking radial symmetry placement of tanks attached to hydraulic detachment mainfolds means "place all tanks around the current mainfold" instead of "attach tanks to remaining mainfolds"

- engines throttle down to near zilch while ISRU is running; Rhinos providing some 50kN of thrust instead of 2000.

- when you enter the physics bubble of an asteroid with things attached to it, things get wobbly as heck. Same if you change time warp; the asteroid actually teleports with warp levels. CoM of asteroids sometimes appear right outside the asteroid in question.

Confirmed:

- Put 3 tubes of 3 long MK1 tanks each, on a tri-adapter. Phantom forces rip it to shreds; struts hardly help.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.