[1.8] EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements [1.8.0-2]

Waz

9 minutes ago, theleg said:

Plz update to ksp 1.11

Patience.  KSP 1.11 has only been available for a few days.

Mod authors are coding and designing on their own time, some only for their own enjoyment of the game, for no pay and have real lives outside of KSP.  They'll update when they're good and ready, and have the time to do so.   Prompting for updates, no matter how politely you may ask, is highly discouraged and covered in the forum guidelines.

@theleg, It is not against the rules to request an update if it is polite and non repetitive but please remember that our great content creators also have real life pressures to deal with (especially at this time of the year) so it's best to be patient while waiting for your preferred mod set to be updated.

I shortly peeked in to KSP 1.11.0 (had to revert to 1.10.1 due to bugs), but from what I could see, EVE worked fine for my installation.

Just because a mod is not officially updated doesn't mean it won't work with a new KSP version, updating a mod purely to have a new version number still requires the mod creator/maintainer to put time and work into it, and for purely cosmetic reasons it usually isn't worth it.

Edited by VoidSquid

4 hours ago, James Kerman said:

@theleg, It is not against the rules to request an update if it is polite and non repetitive but please remember that our great content creators also have real life pressures to deal with (especially at this time of the year) so it's best to be patient while waiting for your preferred mod set to be updated.

Okay, thanks.

• 1 month later...

Short question from someone still on 1.9.1 with JNSQ: When exiting a game, my Main Menu is very slow and even sometimes stop loading. Within the logs I find a lot of EVE CloudsManager complaints that it can't find <planet x> to apply to main Menu!

I am not sure if this is the reason for the weird main menu? Did anyone encounter similar problems?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/16/2021 at 11:05 AM, BlackEyedPhantom said:

Hey. Can you update the clouds and make them look like what msfs 2020 did?

I find you again! 

I think that would be pretty much impossible, mfs 2020 doesnt use unity but instead uses a game engine that microsoft developed specifically for the game, but even if there were a way, no one's pc would be able to handle it anyway

9 hours ago, kerbalxploder said:

I find you again! 

I think that would be pretty much impossible, mfs 2020 doesnt use unity but instead uses a game engine that microsoft developed specifically for the game, but even if there were a way, no one's pc would be able to handle it anyway

Im everywhere XD

Well maybe. I mean msfs 2020 is heavy but not only cuz of the clouds. Everything together. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone know how to fix these errors?

[ERR 22:08:14.584] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: EVEManager, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 22:08:14.584] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: EVEManager, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 22:08:14.585] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: Utils, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 22:08:14.585] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: Utils, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[LOG 22:08:13.687] ******* Log Initiated for Kerbal Space Program - 1.12.2.3167 (WindowsPlayer x64) en-us *******
Kerbal Space Program - 1.12.2.3167 (WindowsPlayer x64) en-us

Environment Info
Win32NT 7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  Args: KSP_x64.exe -single-instance

Mod DLLs found:
Stock assembly: Assembly-CSharp v0.0.0.0
Atmosphere v1.10.1.2
CelestialShadows v0.0.0.0
CityLights v1.10.1.2
EVEManager v1.10.1.2
PartFX v1.10.1.2
PQSManager v1.10.1.2
ShaderLoader v1.10.1.2
Terrain v1.10.1.2
TextureConfig v1.10.1.2
Utils v1.10.1.2
_BuildManager v1.10.1.2
scatterer v0.772.0.0
Stock assembly: KSPSteamCtrlr v0.0.1.35

Folders and files in GameData:
Astrogator
BetterBurnTime
BoulderCo
EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements
EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements-1.10.1-3
KerbalEngineer
LaunchCountDown
MechJeb2
scatterer
Stock folder: Squad

Stock folder: SquadExpansion

ModuleManager.ConfigCache
ModuleManager.ConfigSHA
ModuleManager.Physics
ModuleManager.TechTree

5 hours ago, Xtra said:

ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly:

You can ignore all of these. Many mods do this and several devs have told me they're just a nuisance message. 

You should go to the EVE Redux forum - this one is obsolete.

Edited by Krazy1

• 1 month later...

Has anyone got any good tips against this?

Running KSP 1.12.2, EVE Redux 1.11.5.1, EVE Stock CFG 1.2.2. 

[LOG 22:36:59.546] [AutomatedScienceSampler] AutoScience is off
[EXC 22:36:59.558] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	CityLights.LocalCityComponent.OnPreCull () (at <cf9a3ae504fe447da35bc5d2d516f73f>:0)
	UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
	ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
	UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)
[LOG 22:36:59.582] [AutomatedScienceSampler] AutoScience is off
[EXC 22:36:59.594] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	CityLights.LocalCityComponent.OnPreCull () (at <cf9a3ae504fe447da35bc5d2d516f73f>:0)
	ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
[LOG 22:36:59.609] [AutomatedScienceSampler] AutoScience is off
[EXC 22:36:59.626] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[LOG 22:36:59.648] [AutomatedScienceSampler] AutoScience is off
[EXC 22:36:59.661] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[LOG 22:36:59.683] [AutomatedScienceSampler] AutoScience is off
[EXC 22:36:59.698] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[LOG 22:36:59.720] [AutomatedScienceSampler] AutoScience is off
[EXC 22:36:59.734] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[LOG 22:36:59.750] [AutomatedScienceSampler] AutoScience is off
[EXC 22:36:59.769] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[LOG 22:36:59.790] [AutomatedScienceSampler] AutoScience is off
[EXC 22:36:59.804] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

• 1 month later...
On 2016/10/12 at AM10点06分, Waz said:

环境视觉增强 - 云和城市灯光

EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements(又名EVE)是 KSP 的一个模组,它添加了云彩和城市灯光。它是高度可配置的,并且许多其他 mod 不仅为股票行星提供了改进的云,而且为其他 mod 提供的其他行星提供了改进的云。

前往 EVE 获取更高版本的 KSP

该模组适用于 KSP 1.8,也可以使用旧版本。

该线程是 @rbray89的原EVE线程,请在上面的REDUX版本上讨论。

F2cn6Jc.jpg

安装

该模组以两个 ZIP 文件的形式分发,一个包含插件和着色器的小文件,一个包含示例配置的大文件。如果您正在安装另一个提供EVE配置的 mod,例如 SVE,则不应安装示例配置。

如果您使用CKAN,请选择 EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements,然后选择一个配置(如果只有一个可用,则该配置将自动选择)。

如果您手动安装,请从 https://github.com/WazWaz/EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/releases下载最新的 ZIP 文件 并将它们解压缩到您的 KSP 目录中。zip 文件包含“GameData”目录,因此它应该与您的 KSP 安装中的同名目录合并,这样在安装后,您的 KSP 的 GameData 目录将包含游戏附带的“Squad”目录,即“EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements”您刚刚安装的目录,如果您安装了示例配置,还有一个 BoulderCo 目录。其他 mod 的配置通常在它们自己的目录中提供。

强烈建议您在使用 EVE 时使用 64 位版本的 KSP 尤其是使用高级配置时。

请注意,您不一定会主菜单中看到 Kerbin 上的任何云,它们可能会闪烁加载游戏以检查您是否已成功安装该模组。

如果您希望安装 KSP 1.2 之前的 KSP 版本,请参阅 原始线程,但请注意对旧版本的支持很少。

与其他模组的兼容性

EVE与大多数模组兼容,但特别是经过测试,它可以与这些视觉模组很好地互操作:

除了EVE 附带的示例之外,还有许多优秀的 mod 提供了高级配置

如果您手动安装提供其所有配置的模组,请务必删除示例配置(“GameData/BoulderCo/”目录)。如果通过CKAN安装,系统将提示您需要删除的内容。

如果使用 Real Solar System mod,您将需要不同的配置,例如:

如果使用Outer Planets Mods,您可能还想为它们添加 EVE,例如:

表现

EVE在中端系统上运行良好。请参阅上面的替代配置以了解不同的性能特征。

目前最昂贵的效果是体积云。您可以在游戏中的配置对话框中关闭这些,或者使用文本编辑器编辑配置。显然,云层越多,效果的成本就越高。默认情况下,只有相机 10 公里范围内的云层才能产生体积云。

请注意,虽然在线一些过时的信息建议使用-force-d3d11选项,但 64 位 KSP 不需要此选项(如果使用EVE ,您绝对应该使用它),并且据报道可能会导致内存泄漏。

配置

示例配置包括用于 Kerbin 的单层云层和城市灯光,以及用于其他库存行星/卫星的云层(视情况而定)。您可以通过按 Alt-0()在游戏中修改配置,但请注意这是一项高级功能。如果您保存损坏的配置,您将需要重新安装您选择的配置。没有撤消。

配置文件的文档目前待定,但请注意,自 EVE -1.2-1 以来,_MinLight 选项已更改。除非您希望云在夜间发光(例如极光),否则它应该设置为 0(默认值)。另请注意相对较新的“UVNoise”设置,它允许为纹理查找添加噪声,用于大型动画云效果(请参阅 Jool),或用于精细遮罩像素化(请参阅 Kerbin)。

漂亮的图片和视频

现在,请参阅原始线程以获取稍微过时的图片和视频。如果您想在此处展示它们,只要它们很短且不包含创收,请询问。

贡献

如果您有想要为核心插件或着色器做出贡献的代码更改,请在 GitHub 项目上提交 Pull Request:  https ://github.com/WazWaz/EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements

如果您有想要贡献的重大配置更改,这些可能最好作为独立模块提供给用户,就像上面列出的其他模块(如 SVE)一样。

如果你能找到使用 BumpMap 配置的好方法,请告诉我!

如果您想捐赠,请注意,我只是在维护 @rbray89,但您可以从CurseForge EVE页面捐赠。

I installed: RSS + ro + rssve + tufx + Eve + scatterer

After I entered the game, I found that they can work normally, but there is no light

There are clouds, but there are no city lights

How should it change? I would appreciate it if you could help me.

2 minutes ago, Skywavestar said:

I installed: RSS + ro + rssve + tufx + Eve + scatterer

After I entered the game, I found that they can work normally, but there is no light

There are clouds, but there are no city lights

How should it change? I would appreciate it if you could help me.

It looks like you use KSP 1.9.x instead of KSP 1.8.x. Look at the first post of @Wazin this thread: For newer KSP-versions use this:

• 2 months later...
On 9/29/2021 at 3:15 AM, Krazy1 said:

You can ignore all of these. Many mods do this and several devs have told me they're just a nuisance message. 

You should go to the EVE Redux forum - this one is obsolete.

Thank you for the Reply

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Out of nowhere those black patches appeared on my sandbox save, idk what are they cities lights ? On map view they doesn't exist, but cities map do. Any help ?

6SzObjx.jpgbYB3Kwe.jpg02uYlCs.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.