[1.8] EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements [1.8.0-2]

9 minutes ago, theleg said:

Plz update to ksp 1.11

Patience.  KSP 1.11 has only been available for a few days.

Mod authors are coding and designing on their own time, some only for their own enjoyment of the game, for no pay and have real lives outside of KSP.  They'll update when they're good and ready, and have the time to do so.   Prompting for updates, no matter how politely you may ask, is highly discouraged and covered in the forum guidelines.

@theleg, It is not against the rules to request an update if it is polite and non repetitive but please remember that our great content creators also have real life pressures to deal with (especially at this time of the year) so it's best to be patient while waiting for your preferred mod set to be updated.

I shortly peeked in to KSP 1.11.0 (had to revert to 1.10.1 due to bugs), but from what I could see, EVE worked fine for my installation.

Just because a mod is not officially updated doesn't mean it won't work with a new KSP version, updating a mod purely to have a new version number still requires the mod creator/maintainer to put time and work into it, and for purely cosmetic reasons it usually isn't worth it.

Edited by VoidSquid
4 hours ago, James Kerman said:

@theleg, It is not against the rules to request an update if it is polite and non repetitive but please remember that our great content creators also have real life pressures to deal with (especially at this time of the year) so it's best to be patient while waiting for your preferred mod set to be updated.

Okay, thanks.

• 1 month later...

Short question from someone still on 1.9.1 with JNSQ: When exiting a game, my Main Menu is very slow and even sometimes stop loading. Within the logs I find a lot of EVE CloudsManager complaints that it can't find <planet x> to apply to main Menu!

I am not sure if this is the reason for the weird main menu? Did anyone encounter similar problems?

• 2 months later...