(outdated - no longer needed)If you are looking for mechjeb

Can I ask, why?

why share the reddit?

I mean @sarbian took it down after someone did not get it was Sarbian's mod and posted updates that was not Sarbian's, is it just to make sure he stay liquided off?

It is strange to me to do this, I for one would never do as to me it seems Sarbian makes it clear people have to not do that, 

I get that Reddit people probably dont care but would think the KSP forums would respect the modder a bit more... guess I am wrong, makes sense since it seems to be in his MechJeb post on here someone was... overly helpful...

Sorry, dont want to sound rude (I know that I do probably), but just wondering why? 

Is it some attempt to help and not thinking about it will just antagonize Sarbian even further?

And excuse my poor English of course

Mads

P.S. and trust me I will miss MJ very much, probably to the extend I wont keep playing KSP, or will have to stay on 1.1.3... but that is life...

P.P.S. cant ask on Reddit as I dont like that site and dont want to make an account there, yes I am really odd... 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.