Updates

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2016 at 3:57 PM, BragFury7 said:

When will the console versions be updated? since pc versions got the 1.2 but nothing was said for consoles.

Wow! Posted over 10 days ago and still no answers from a moderator. Com'on devs we want answers!!!!!! That's all we usually ask for when it comes to getting patches. We all know it takes time to identify and fix the issues but really... this long without a patch or answers. Just update us on the progress you have or have not made with the bug fixes. 1.2 update for the PC but nothing for console??? We have owned this game on console for quite some time without a single patch. Could you at least release a hot fix for some of the other issues besides the crashes and corrupt save data????? We expect to have a working product when us as the consumer pay for it!!!! Something like deserves refunds because now the game is starting to become more a hassle to play than anything. Play for 3 hours, make great progress and just like that...All fun is over with a game crash and corrupt save data. Yeah sure we can back up our saves but still not fun to put in so many hours playing for it to just screw you in the end. We need and want something that will fix this awesomely addictive but terribly broken game....

3 hours ago, Greenthumb Gaming said:

Posted over 10 days ago and still no answers from a moderator.

While I appreciate that you are upset, you seem to be misunderstanding what the moderators here do. We are volunteers who help run the forum, we don't have any inside information about what is happening with development of the console versions.

11 hours ago, Red Iron Crown said:

While I appreciate that you are upset, you seem to be misunderstanding what the moderators here do. We are volunteers who help run the forum, we don't have any inside information about what is happening with development of the console versions.

Hello,

I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding. My frustration was getting the best of me at the moment. I did say that incorrectly and was really directing this toward the staff. I really am not sure why I said that but I'm just starting to get very upset and frustrated with not being able to play this game because of all the bugs and corrupt data. When I bought the game I had no idea it would give me so much grief. Please understand that I did not mean to upset anyone further. I just wanted to get my point across and my frustration with everything. Again I'm very sorry. Thanks for letting me know. :)

On 10/12/2016 at 7:23 AM, DoctorDavinci said:

A person who can complain about anything and make it out as if the fault lies with whomever a person wants lay fault upon, for whatever reason said person has convinced themselves of, is not a person whom I would hold high regard as it seems that said person just wants to repeat the same argument and cause drama ... If a person repeats something long enough, a person will start to believe it and then a person just becomes someone who 'think's they know'

In reality it is really deplorable and amazing at the same time that a person is not aware that a PC game that is ported over to consoles always lags behind in updates due to the nature of the closed systems that the game is being run on let alone the fact that, as a console user, it should be well known that this is the case

Saying the same thing over and over doesn't preclude the facts and technological limitations

"Don't raise your voice ... Improve your argument" - Unkown .... Methinks there is a lesson to learn here, n'est pas?

Aille mon chum, ça fait pas de sens ton affaire. Tant qu'à écrire une brique, tu devrais te relire avant d'appuyer sur le bouton d'envoi .. 

Btw "n'est pas" fait zéro sens. Sûrement que c'est fancy d'écrire trois mots en français, d'avoir le titre de docteur, bref, je voudrais pas être plus impoli que toi mais je suis surpris que l'aile psychiatrique distribue des ordinateurs aux docteurs de ton espèce. Oups.

Translation:

Hey my friend, your stuff makes no sense. Since you're writing a wall of text, you should reread before pressing send...

btw "n'est pas" makes no sense. surely it's fancy to write three words in french, to have the title of doctor, anyway, I don't want to be ruder than you, but I'm surprised that the psychiatric hospital hand out computers to doctors of your sort. Oops

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.