No Response From Probe

I am planning an unmanned Mun landing, had the craft built, but for what ever reason it won't launch. I already have a geosynchronous relay network set up, and I have several antennas on the ship itself, and it is ion the landing pad, but for some reason it always says no connection. I check my power, added and removed antennas, and even removed the shroud to see if that was the issue, but nothing. Any ideas?

All probe cores contain a built-in mini antenna that can give you connectivity halfway to the Mun, direct to the Tracking Station. So it can't be an antenna problem.

If you have no connectiviy, then something very strange is going on, and we need lots of details, pix, etc.

4 hours ago, Avonix said:

Is your tracking station intact? If it was destroyed by debris it may not be functioning.

It is intact

5 hours ago, bewing said:

All probe cores contain a built-in mini antenna that can give you connectivity halfway to the Mun, direct to the Tracking Station. So it can't be an antenna problem.

If you have no connectiviy, then something very strange is going on, and we need lots of details, pix, etc.

I know that, So I was completely confused as to why it wasn't working.

Spoiler

I cannot figure out how to put in images, so here is a link:

https://imgur.com/a/pOxHg

Yup, highly likely to be mod related. If you have a probe core in that stack, then the only reason why it should ever show as "red" is if you are out of EC. Which you aren't. So there's a bug. The question is which piece of software it's in. And the first thing you always have to do is reproduce it mod-free.

1 hour ago, bewing said:

Yup, highly likely to be mod related. If you have a probe core in that stack, then the only reason why it should ever show as "red" is if you are out of EC. Which you aren't. So there's a bug. The question is which piece of software it's in. And the first thing you always have to do is reproduce it mod-free.

Thanks for pointing it out! I tested my game with each mod and removed the one that was causing the issue, works like a charm now!

38 minutes ago, Geo793 said:

Thanks for pointing it out! I tested my game with each mod and removed the one that was causing the issue, works like a charm now!

It's usually a good idea to point out the bug/testcase to the mod developer, too. :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.