[Minimum KSP version - 1.12] Kerbal Inventory System (KIS) v1.29

IgorZ

On 12/23/2021 at 8:47 PM, rudemario said:

Hey there, Igor! I hope all is well.

I was wondering if you ever figured out what was causing this delay I mentioned back in May? I noticed that the ticket doesn't have any updates on it, so was wondering if maybe you made a discovery on it but hadn't documented it.

[snip]

On 12/29/2021 at 1:20 AM, IgorZ said:

I didn't have a chance to investigate it at that time. Now, I'm focused on KISv2, which is a total code rewriting, so fixing non critical bugs in the old code is not rational.

Was there ever a fix for this? I've experienced this my entire time with KIS (3 years now), but I'm only now finding out it it's not supposed to stutter like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello.  First off, absolutely love this mod.  I use it actively in all my installs of ksp1.  I do have a question, why did you change the look of the containers?

My above question is not a complaint.  Being asked from a standpoint of curiosity. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/9/2023 at 3:24 PM, Mitokandria said:

Was there ever a fix for this? I've experienced this my entire time with KIS (3 years now), but I'm only now finding out it it's not supposed to stutter like that.

I did several attempt to nail it, but haven't found an obvious reason. In fact, on my system in a clear game it's not repeatable at all. Only happens on some old saves. Sad to hear it's hitting you so bad, but tbh I have a long list of more priority stuff to do (e.g. KIS v2 that stuck in alpha with 4 months overdue).

On 5/5/2023 at 12:48 PM, Alexsys said:

@IgorZ

Mister Dev,it seems that the Eva fuel canisters don't refill the kerbals' monopropellent.
this

is the console msg

jefMA98.png

Thanks for the report, I've created an issue. It seems the eva propellant resource has been deprecated in the recent releases. Tbh, this part will not be present in the future version of KIS (v2), the stock one will replace it.

On 6/6/2023 at 3:21 PM, Sampa said:

Hello.  First off, absolutely love this mod.  I use it actively in all my installs of ksp1.  I do have a question, why did you change the look of the containers?

My above question is not a complaint.  Being asked from a standpoint of curiosity. 

What containers exactly do you mean and what's the change? There are stock containers that work with the stock inventory system, and there are original KIS containers that didn't change in the last 5 years or so. However, other mod developers can create their own part and make them KIS inventories.

On 7/9/2023 at 6:15 PM, IgorZ said:

I did several attempt to nail it, but haven't found an obvious reason. In fact, on my system in a clear game it's not repeatable at all. Only happens on some old saves. Sad to hear it's hitting you so bad, but tbh I have a long list of more priority stuff to do (e.g. KIS v2 that stuck in alpha with 4 months overdue).

Totes understand. :) Just happy to get a reply and a note that you did look at the issue. I've upgraded my PC considerably recently so I'll have to give it another try and see if it still happens.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.