[STOCK] ADF-01 FALKEN

ADF-01 FALKEN is a futuristic fighter jet found in the game Ace Combat series.

I love the Ace Combat series because is has the two things that i love the most, futuristic jets and air combat. That's why i think it is a pretty good to bring my favourite jet from my favourite game to another.

falken_shadow.png

/don't mind the title 

The ADF-01 FALKEN represents an improvement in Gründer Industries's advanced fighter program. It acts as the spiritual successor to the ADFX-01 andADFX-02 Morgan;[4] compared to those units, the FALKEN has improved mobility and stability, albeit at a slight cost of defense. It is still a very powerful aircraft, and features high speed and air-to-air output.[5] The aircraft's distinctive angular body provides limited stealth capabilities as well,[4] something the Morgans did not feature.

falken_first.jpg

falken_front.jpg

falken_second.jpg

/don't know why there is a street plank in the back i didn't place it there and i cant get it off.

falken_back.jpg

falken_up.jpg

Now you might be wondering the nose of the plane is so small, how are you going to fit our v̶i̶c̶t̶e̶m̶ kerbal in there? 

falken_flyby1.jpg

I DONT KNOW man. First i though it's a drone but na.

I'm like what the hell we are in the 6th gen now and it's not a UAV? uhhhhhhhhhhh

falken_flyby2.jpg

falken_flyby3.jpg

Anyway its sill a awesome  aircraft come on look at that forward swept wing, look at the laser cannon.

Oh i forgot to mention that the FALKEN has a freaking laser cannon, how cool is that?

falken_cannon1.jpg

falken_cannon2.jpg

the cannon is a plugin that i made from the config file from bad. Basically i took the file and made it super op, melts through anything that the pilot is pointing at.

falken_cannon3.jpg

falken_final.jpg

BYE :D 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The aircraft's specifications are as follows:[4]

Length: 24.00m (78.74ft)

Width: 15.92m (52.23ft)

Height: 5.64m (18.50ft)

Weight: 23,300kg (23.3 metric tons)

Max Speed: Mach 2.2 (2,695 km/h or 1,674 mph)

mods:

BDA:https://spacedock.info/mod/867/BDArmoryContinued

SQUAD(stock parts)

game version:

/ I change the thrust of the engines because after update 1.0.4 all the jet engines feels too weak for my taste, so i don't think it is fair to compare the performance to other stock crafts.

2424944bc377b58f.jpg

image.jpg

10 hours ago, THE DOUGONG said:

ADF-01 FALKEN is a futuristic fighter jet found in the game Ace Combat series.

I love the Ace Combat series because is has the two things that i love the most, futuristic jets and air combat. That's why i think it is a pretty good to bring my favourite jet from my favourite game to another.

falken_shadow.png

/don't mind the title 

The ADF-01 FALKEN represents an improvement in Gründer Industries's advanced fighter program. It acts as the spiritual successor to the ADFX-01 andADFX-02 Morgan;[4] compared to those units, the FALKEN has improved mobility and stability, albeit at a slight cost of defense. It is still a very powerful aircraft, and features high speed and air-to-air output.[5] The aircraft's distinctive angular body provides limited stealth capabilities as well,[4] something the Morgans did not feature.

falken_first.jpg

falken_front.jpg

falken_second.jpg

/don't know why there is a street plank in the back i didn't place it there and i cant get it off.

falken_back.jpg

falken_up.jpg

Now you might be wondering the nose of the plane is so small, how are you going to fit our v̶i̶c̶t̶e̶m̶ kerbal in there? 

falken_flyby1.jpg

I DONT KNOW man. First i though it's a drone but na.

I'm like what the hell we are in the 6th gen now and it's not a UAV? uhhhhhhhhhhh

falken_flyby2.jpg

falken_flyby3.jpg

Anyway its sill a awesome  aircraft come on look at that forward swept wing, look at the laser cannon.

Oh i forgot to mention that the FALKEN has a freaking laser cannon, how cool is that?

falken_cannon1.jpg

falken_cannon2.jpg

the cannon is a plugin that i made from the config file from bad. Basically i took the file and made it super op, melts through anything that the pilot is pointing at.

falken_cannon3.jpg

falken_final.jpg

BYE :D 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The aircraft's specifications are as follows:[4]

Length: 24.00m (78.74ft)

Width: 15.92m (52.23ft)

Height: 5.64m (18.50ft)

Weight: 23,300kg (23.3 metric tons)

Max Speed: Mach 2.2 (2,695 km/h or 1,674 mph)

mods:

BDA:https://spacedock.info/mod/867/BDArmoryContinued

SQUAD(stock parts)

game version:

/ I change the thrust of the engines because after update 1.0.4 all the jet engines feels too weak for my taste, so i don't think it is fair to compare the performance to other stock crafts.

2424944bc377b58f.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by THE DOUGONG

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.