[1.2]Pappolo Flite Pannel

Tigrou

This is an update of this this old project.

The Pappolo Flite Panel displays in the flight view in a Appolo DSKY style some useful informations only available in map or internal views such as :

- Altitude from ground (known as Radar Altitude).

- Coordinates on planets, N = Northing for longitude, E = Easting for latitude.

- Apoapsis and Periapsis.

This panel can be dragged en dropped anywhere, and can be unactivated by clicking on the "P" icon.

Position of this icon can be modified by editing config.xml file found in PappoloPanel/Plugins/PluginData/PappoloPanel folder and by changing iconxpos & iconypos values.

p_flite_panel.png

Dowload on Curse

Unzip and install on GameData folder.

Source code available soon on GitHub.

Edited by Tigrou

Gorgeous. Two suggestions would be to add the option for a button on stock toolbar or blizzy's (when it finally comes alive again) and perhaps add the possibility to edit the info being displayed. I personally would prefer it to display most of the times current biome or randevouz info rather than coordinates. Anyway, this is simply too pretty to not have on my screen while flying around... :D

16 hours ago, BigFatStupidHead said:

Quite nice. The only thing I would change is to have what data is displayed be configurable. (For example, I don't foresee that I ever would be interested in the coordinates, and would rather turn them off.)

It should be done, but it needs some more complex dev. Not actually a priority, maybe later ?

For now, I'll try to solve two things : make the mod to disappear when UI is off with F2 key, and include it into the AppLauncher.

Thx all for feedbacks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.