[1.12.x] Kerbal Launch Failure Revived

linuxgurugamer

Auto Abort is set at 0
But doesn't trigger the abort action groups.

Might be a conflict with With Gravity Turn not sure, but the abort never triggers.  It does the countdown, but the failure happens before the abort, and at 0 it should be immediate.

• 5 weeks later...

Launch Failure not working properly on ksp v1.6.1 with no other mods installed (just dependencies).

Game settings show up properly, and icon is on the toolbar, but clicking it does nothing. Parts "fail" on launch, but nothing actually happens to them. The part will be highlighted red and there will be a warning (icon changes), but the part remains unaffected, and nothing shows up in the F3 window.

Logs: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=02774875759744315903

Let me know if you need anything else!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I had forgotten about this, but I meant to bring it to your attention.  Last week while launching a Mun lander with 3 crew on board, Kerbal Launch Failure activated and failed the Pomegranate pod that the kerbals were in.  When it happened, the kerbal portraits all disappeared but the rocket continued flying (it had a probe core as well).   It was a night launch & the pod was inside a fairing, so I'm not sure but I think the pod separated from the rocket & passed through it.   The only fix was to go into settings, reactivate reverts and revert to launch.  Is there something that controls which parts can be failed?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
1 minute ago, linuxgurugamer said:

It should, best way to find out is to try it and let us know

Tried it out with a Tundra Exploration F9 with a Crew Dragon. 100% failure rate. , however it got to orbit perfectly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/6/2020 at 2:24 PM, Broke said:

Does not work with KSP 1.9.1, just launched myself into orbit with 100% failure rate and like i don't think it works... Please fix

Read this BEFORE asking for supporthttp://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/83212-how-to-get-support-read-first/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.