Qucksaves: 1.1.3 to 1.2

So i have recently upgraded ksp to 1.2. I want to use my existing quicksave that i use since 1.0.5. its sandbox but i have massive progress done in it. i have rovers and probes on most of celestial bodies in the kerbol system and few ongoing missions. transfer from 1.0.5 to 1.1.3 worked, but when i open it in 1.2, things like communication networks (things that ar new to 1.2) dont work. Communication thing in upper left corner isnt showing up with old quicksave, but when i crate new save, it works. Also, i cant aim my camera. KerbNet doesnt work because there is no connection to ground stations. when i opened quicksave as a text file and looked for game version it said 1.1.3. i tried to change it to 1.2 but that doesnt work. Also, my saves are modded if that helps (im using usi ls, usi mks lite, eve, asteroid day, kis and few part mods)

does anyone know how to transfer quicksaves from 1.1.3 to 1.2 WITHOUT losing features?

Edited by notJebKerman

Moving to Technical Support.

Can you be more specific about exactly which features "don't work", and also exactly what you mean when you say "don't work"?  Statements of the form "I expect X but observe Y instead" are helpful.

Have you checked your game settings?  There are a lot more new settings in 1.2, including the ability to enable/disable CommNet, etc.

Hello,

I have the same problem here, CommNet is not working in my old saved game (I'm playing Science) but when I start a new game the commnet icon on top of the tracking station appear but not with my ''regular'' game.  My game is unmodded.  I don't have any setting to enable/disable CommNet, the only thing I have is ''KerbNet Map Aligns with Orbit''

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.