[1.9-1.10] Configurable Containers

allista

• 4 weeks later...

你好,我很喜欢你的mod并且已经使用很多年了。但是最近我在建造新空间站的时候发现一些问题。就是请问你们可不可以在下个版本里适配“Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux(https://spacedock.info/mod/1682/Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux)”这个mod啊?并且希望可以同时适配ksp版本1.11。

谢谢

Hello, I like your mod very much and have been using it for many years. But recently I found some problems when I was building a new space station. Can you adapt to“Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux(https://spacedock.info/mod/1682/Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux)”This mod? And I hope it can be adapted to ksp version 1.11 at the same time.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

USI introduced the concept of recyclers as an extension of storage tanks, that allow recycled MaterialKits from disassembled parts to be stored in certain storage tanks. Currently ConfigurableContainers does not allow storing these MaterialKits.
The following patch makes this work for me:

// Add USI recyclers to parts which are managed by Configurable containers
@PART[*]:NEEDS[USITools]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleTankManager]]
{
    MODULE
    {
        name = USI_ModuleRecycleBin
    }
}

Should I create a Github-PR to the ConfigurableContainer or to the AT_Utils repository to add this functionality?

Good grief, how did this mod get an update a few months ago and STILL doesn't include a methane configuration by default? People have been literally sharing code and asking for it for years

Edited by Frostiken

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/9/2022 at 1:50 PM, Frostiken said:

Good grief, how did this mod get an update a few months ago and STILL doesn't include a methane configuration by default? People have been literally sharing code and asking for it for years

I think it has lqd methane configuration but it is only enabled when you have certain mod.

XafcGvN.png

Seems keeping a modlist rather than making it universal is not a good idea. I have a person asking where is lqdoxygen when he is playing with opt.

Edited by ssd21345

This may have been asked before but; Is there any way to automatically configure the fuels inside a tank to an engine? I find it quite difficult to fine tune fuel amounts for an engine that uses 2 non standard fuels, or uses them in different amounts to normal LF/OX. Something similar to RealFuels system where you can automatically fill tanks with the correct fuel mixture for the engine attached to it. This might already be a feature that I'm just missing but It would be awesome to have if it isn't.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/15/2022 at 7:47 AM, ssd21345 said:

I think it has lqd methane configuration but it is only enabled when you have certain mod.

XafcGvN.png

Seems keeping a modlist rather than making it universal is not a good idea. I have a person asking where is lqdoxygen when he is playing with opt.

Perhaps having the visible resources be configurable in the space center view through a tool bar button would be helpful? That way you can set things to not show up if you aren't using mods that use them, and set other things to show up if you want them for something you're throwing together yourself or a mod you're using needs them but the resource wouldn't show up otherwise because configurable containers hasn't been updated to support it.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Davidinc2008 said:

Wish I could make fuel tanks use the "intakeatm" resource,  OPT's warpjet engines require it for fuel. Probably will uninstall because it killed B9 switch.

Uninstall what? How is B9 killed? By this?
Adding resources to tanks is really easy...

@TANKTYPE[CryoCooling]:NEEDS[ConfigurableContainers]
{ @PossibleResources ^= :$: LqdMethane 1;: } //cfd

For instance.

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2018 at 1:10 PM, krautbernd12 said:

I might be missing something here, but CC seems to include support for Near Future Propulsion, but not Near Future Launch Vehicles. Do you have any plans on adding a patch for NFLV's 5 m and 7.5 m tanks or should this be requested via the google docs table?

Repeating the request here from a while ago.  I see it was acknowledged but never moved forward.  If I understood the syntax just a little bit better I'd probably tackle it myself, but thought it might be easier/faster if it were added to the official release.

Thanks!

On 4/19/2018 at 1:16 PM, allista said:

Nah, here's enough. I'll add it in the next release. Thanks for bringing my attention to it.

• 2 months later...

Something broke this mod. It was working, now I still get the edit tanks button, but the gui never comes up. I _think_ is it related to b9 part switch, which is required by BDB. I originally installed this mod from CKAN, and as I said it _was_ working just fine.  I tried uninstalling, and verified that it did uninstall, although it did leave a couple of files behind (which I then moved to a different location, in case I needed them back). I checked and the 'edit tanks' button was gone. I tried downloading from git hub and installing manually. I get the 'edit tanks' button, but again, when I click on it, I don't get any gui. I did try to figure out what to do with the 'intrusive patches' part, but the stuff on github doesn't tell you how to install it.

The thing that bugs me the most is that I only want like two of the parts from BDB, and neither of them are parts that would be affected by this (perfectron and lateraltron)...if I could get just those two parts I wouldn't need BDB, so wouldn't need B9.

1 hour ago, Michel Bartolone said:

The thing that bugs me the most is that I only want like two of the parts from BDB, and neither of them are parts that would be affected by this (perfectron and lateraltron)...if I could get just those two parts I wouldn't need BDB, so wouldn't need B9.

Download BDB into a temp folder and install just those 2 parts. Or go to github and manually copy them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.