linuxgurugamer

[1.5.1] Part Commander Continued - New Dependencies

Wasn't there another mod like this that had a cheat function that let you refill tanks and stuff? Does anyone remember what that mod was, or was that this mod?

5 hours ago, killbotvii said:

Wasn't there another mod like this that had a cheat function that let you refill tanks and stuff? Does anyone remember what that mod was, or was that this mod?

I'm not remembering one that did it on a part-by-part basis. There's always hyperedit if you're in a bind (or the plain old alt-12 menu)

19 hours ago, killbotvii said:

ShipManifest. No official update to 1.5.x yet though. 

there is something really obvious I'm missing in this mod and it would be really nice if it can be added

you have symmetry mode to control all the symmetrical parts together but why don't you have grouping mode where you can control all instances of the same part together even if their not in symmetry?

1 hour ago, alien_wind said:

there is something really obvious I'm missing in this mod and it would be really nice if it can be added

you have symmetry mode to control all the symmetrical parts together but why don't you have grouping mode where you can control all instances of the same part together even if their not in symmetry?

Because I didn't write this mod.  It may be a nice option, and if someone were to code it and submit it to me I'd most likely include it, but it's not as simple as it sounds.

On 2/27/2019 at 2:36 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Because I didn't write this mod.  It may be a nice option, and if someone were to code it and submit it to me I'd most likely include it, but it's not as simple as it sounds.

o I'm sorry I thought you we're activly developing it.

I would have happily go tinto the source code and try to add it in but 

a.I never wrote in c#

b.I don't have the slightest idea how all the dll and modules mods work in ksp

1 hour ago, alien_wind said:

o I'm sorry I thought you we're activly developing it.

No problem.  I'm currently supporting over 175 mods, I can only work on one or two at a time.  I generally don't add new features to mods I adopt after the initial release

2 hours ago, alien_wind said:

a.I never wrote in c#

Ah, but if you have any experience in coding, that would be a big step forward

2 hours ago, alien_wind said:

b.I don't have the slightest idea how all the dll and modules mods work in ksp

Lots of people here will help if you ask questions

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.