linuxgurugamer

[1.7] Part Commander Continued - New Dependencies

Recommended Posts

AVC should notify you when there is a few version.

Was it not giving you a message?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Apollo13 said:

It was probably there.  Just didn't see it.

You should pay attention to those messages, they are there to help you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simmetry hasn't been working since the 1.4 update - I'm currently using ksp 1.4.3 and part commander continued

"VERSION": {
    "MAJOR": 1,
    "MINOR": 1,
    "PATCH": 3,
    "BUILD": 3
  }

According to the version file. Is that a known, general issue, or do I have something botched? Here's a copy of the log, right after I've tried using Part Commander to extend all radiators in a simple ship

http://www.mediafire.com/file/iulzy76pnxf0a0u/KSP - copia.7z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, juanml82 said:

Simmetry hasn't been working since the 1.4 update - I'm currently using ksp 1.4.3 and part commander continued

"VERSION": {
    "MAJOR": 1,
    "MINOR": 1,
    "PATCH": 3,
    "BUILD": 3
  }

According to the version file. Is that a known, general issue, or do I have something botched? Here's a copy of the log, right after I've tried using Part Commander to extend all radiators in a simple ship

http://www.mediafire.com/file/iulzy76pnxf0a0u/KSP - copia.7z

You are running an old version of Part Commander, it is up to 1.1.4, which fixes the symmetry problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

You are running an old version of Part Commander, it is up to 1.1.4, which fixes the symmetry problem

Oh, AVC wasn't reporting a new version. I've just updated it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Only RCS?

This is the only thing I stumbled upon, I had to enable "Fore by throttle" while already in orbit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gordon Dry said:

This is the only thing I stumbled upon, I had to enable "Fore by throttle" while already in orbit.

Well, I just tested the latest version in a test 1.4.3 install, and  it seemed to to be working fine, so I'll need some more information.

Log file, craft file (or save file, if this is only on a craft in space), mod list, and which RCS Thrusters you were trying to use

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@linuxgurugamer The save is from after I docked to the station in my last session. Craft and log included:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g7j9bqu92s5zru3/2018-05-04_1%20KSP.log.7z?dl=1

Hmm, from looking into the save or the craft I can only tell that the part has the name of "RCSBlock" - :D - I really have to boot up KSP and go into VAB to properly identify that part ... this is kinda ridicilous, on the one hand I get bombed by log lines, on the other hand no single line tells me what part that is inside the craft file.

Edit:

@linuxgurugamer

So now I got it, it the stock part
GameData\Squad\Parts\Utility\rcsBlockRV-105\rcsBlockRV-105.cfg

I was not sure because of TU a lot of parts look more shiny now than without. :)

But whatsoever I also had that issue two days ago or so with different RCS parts.

Edited by Gordon Dry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New release, 1.1.4.1

  • Updated .version file for all 1.4.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just a quick question would it be possible to add a option to increase to size of the text in this mod please 

Edited by budda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear @linuxgurugamer. I would like to apologize for being a Dunce. I was about to register a compliant when I noticed that the error was not between the mod and the game, but between the chair and the keyboard. (Forgot to download the dependencies. *Hangs head in shame*). You are doing a fantastic job, i just thought you should know that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, budda said:

just a quick question would it be possible to add a option to increase to size of the text in this mod please 

Which exactly are you looking to have increased?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

basicly an option to increase all text if possible  (even with my glasses i'm still blind as a bat and i'm using a 4k tv as a monitor)

Edited by budda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New release, 1.1.5

  • Added Alternate skin settings
  • Added ability to change font size

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'PartCommanderContinued': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Additional information about this exception:

 System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PartCommanderContinued.PartCommander' from assembly 'PartCommanderContinued, Version=1.1.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

 System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<setHighlighting>c__AnonStorey0' from assembly 'PartCommanderContinued, Version=1.1.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

 System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<setHighlighting>c__AnonStorey1' from assembly 'PartCommanderContinued, Version=1.1.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Broken for me. Using 1.4.5 windows 64bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a problem with the ToolbarController, install the latest version of that and your problem will be fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

still leaking. Here's a video of it in action. I don't think it needs a fix if this problem is hard to track down, but I do think people should be warned NOT to leave the window open for extended periods of time when it is accessing part data (from what I recall of my issue posted to GitHub, not tested here, is just having the list of parts doesn't cause a leak). Even with the leak, still good for a quick access to thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Drew Kerman said:

still leaking. Here's a video of it in action. I don't think it needs a fix if this problem is hard to track down, but I do think people should be warned NOT to leave the window open for extended periods of time when it is accessing part data (from what I recall of my issue posted to GitHub, not tested here, is just having the list of parts doesn't cause a leak). Even with the leak, still good for a quick access to thing

Would be nice if you posted a log file, and what version of the mod and  KSP you are running

Edited by linuxgurugamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few things:

1) I don't think that this mod respects/recognizes "command/control" lock outs (i.e. RemoteTech)...

2) You can hide "unactionable parts" which usually means fuel tanks (I think), but I have TankLock installed, so thus, no long unactionable (as I can set that to an action group). Also, setting FuelFlow priority isn't recognized either (maybe that's an "advanced tweakable" ?)

Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deimos Rast said:

A few things:

1) I don't think that this mod respects/recognizes "command/control" lock outs (i.e. RemoteTech)...

2) You can hide "unactionable parts" which usually means fuel tanks (I think), but I have TankLock installed, so thus, no long unactionable (as I can set that to an action group). Also, setting FuelFlow priority isn't recognized either (maybe that's an "advanced tweakable" ?)

Cheers.

1.  Correct.   Not worth it to me right now to spend the time.

2.  Again, not a big deal, IMHO.  

Of course, if someone were to submit a PR, I'd be happy to look at it and accept it.

I'm busy with some other stuff, these aren't game-breaking bugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.