Salutations! (Kerbal-tations?)

Wanderhoof

Where to begin?  WITH A GIANT, SOLAR SYSTEM TRAVERSING, SELF-SUFFICIENT COLONY STATION HOUSING THOUSANDS OF SPACE-FARING KERBALS!

*cough cough*

I mean, probably with a little bit of an introduction.  Yeah, that is what I meant.

So, I'm just your average, middle-aged dad who never grew out of his "I like adventures and day-dreaming and video games and learning random, cool things and buying and building toys especially if it has a lot of 'bits'!" phase.  Building games and simulator games appeal a great deal to all of that in me, such as Flight Simulator, Minecraft, Japanese train simulators, Japanese store management simulators, town/outpost builders, and so on.  So, even though I've come to KSP late in the game, so to speak (about 2 weeks before 1.2), it is a perfect fit for my inner child.

I should offer preemptive thanks for anyone taking time to answer the many questions I will have, and extend the invitation to message me whenever.  Whatever game I play, I enjoy seeing things through the experiences of someone else, too, because it helps me learn a lot, have fresh perspectives on different challenges, and also share in the excitement.  Already, I have had some great help in learning to succeed at some rather (at first) challenging and frustrating aspects of KSP because of the help of the community here - that's awesome!

So, I really look forward to learning from and playing with the KSP community!