Green Comm lines wont show up

I don't know if anybody else has been experiencing this issue, but my green comm lines to show connections between the craft and the groundstations or any relays are not showing up on the map view. The comm network works fine and the little tab on the flight screen still shows if I have a kerbal on board, how good my connection is ETC. Thanks

dnQA1n5.png

Hope this pic helps.

Upper left, the same little UI element that has mission time in it, in the box to the right of MIT you've got all your CommNet icons. On the far right of that box is the display icon. You have it set for "no paths." Click it and it'll cycle through all modes. I prefer "all" or "path." "First hop" and "off" could be disabled for all I care :)

Just now, RYU AZUKU99 said:

I don't know if anybody else has been experiencing this issue, but my green comm lines to show connections between the craft and the groundstations or any relays are not showing up on the map view. The comm network works fine and the little tab on the flight screen still shows if I have a kerbal on board, how good my connection is ETC. Thanks

dnQA1n5.png

Hope this pic helps.

BTW this was occurring before I modded my save! 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.