Couple of Questions about KSP 1.2 Fuel Flow & Satellite Designs

Couple of Questions about KSP 1.2 Fuel Flow & Satellite Designs

I’m just wondering where do we access the new fuel flow in KSP 1.2, I tried to launch a rocket using the old standard Asparagus Booster Setup & the Rocket stalled short off launch.  I know that I had plenty of fuel but it just stopped flowing. I’m not sure why except for the new fuel flow system is my only guess.

Also I just need to know how antennas many per satellite in KSP do we need make a good communication system similar to NASA TDRS System (Tracking and Data Relay Satellites)?  Plus is there a way to figure the Delta-Vee needed for an elliptical orbit so I can launch multiple satellites at once.

Thanks,

If you don't activate advanced tweakables in the settings, fuel flow should be same as before.

For the satellites, there's not much point doing that since the ground systems will far out-power your orbiting systems, unless you specifically choose the difficulty settings to make life very hard for yourself.

Edited by Plusck

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.