Multiplanetary Species Series

Wiseman

• 2 weeks later...

Fuel tankers, transfer buses, and cruise ships, oh my! In this episode, we get a lot of permanent, reusable hardware out to Minmus, and land our new fuel tanker!

On 1/20/2017 at 8:40 AM, Lo Var Lachland said:

Could you message me your mod list? Otherwise, I'm really enjoying this!

Series modlist:
* [x] Science!
* All Ya'll
* BetterBurnTime
* Chatterer
* Color Coded Canisters
* NavyFish's Docking Alignment Indicator
* Docking Port Sound FX
* Firespitter Core
* Fuel Tanks Plus
* Impact!
* Interstellar Fuel Switch Core
* Kerbal Alarm Clock
* Kerbal Attachment / Inventory System
* Kerbal Engineer (experimental)
* Lithobrake Exploration Technologies
* RCS Build Aid
* Science - Full Reward!
* Science Relay
* SpaceY Heavy Lifters & Expanded
* TextureReplacer
* Waypoint Manager
* Galileo's Stars SkyBox
* Stock Visual Enhancements
* Porkjet's Part Overhauls, with Angel-125's mesh switcher
* Precise Maneuver
* RealPlume
* Easy Vessel Switch (EVS)
* StageRecovery
* Nehemiah Science Mods (community updates, full suite)
* ...and the big one, the entire USI Constellation of mods, minus the Otter submersible and Sounding Rockets.

Edited by Wiseman

Orbital mechanics, interplanetary space, and a big drilling rig! In this episode, I spend a bunch of time admiring my own design. (Is that bad?) Also, based on a conversation I had with a commenter, I discuss my basic method for getting to Minmus, and talk about how to do the "sun SOI dip" for Kerbal XP.

Another three launches back-to-back, but this time our destination is Duna. We have determined that our best course of action is to send a flags-and-footprints mission of 6 kerbals out to Duna to scout out the landscape ahead of the colonization effort, so we are making the best use we can of this planetary conjunction!

My old intro/outtro files were deleted by some doofus (it was me), which provided an excellent excuse to recreate new ones. Now then, time for a Mun base! In this episode, we decide on a landing location, and start shipping out the materials needed to construct our kolonist hab.

The colonization of the Mun continues! In this episode, one full mission from start to end, how strange. We launch, transfer, and land the majority of our base modules! I just hope I remembered to pack enough fuel...

Edited by Wiseman
Whoops, wrong episode

Kind of a weird episode, bear with me! This time, we land our first 12 kolonists on the Mun, then put our new base together from start to finish. Base modules bouncing into space? Check! Critical components rolling downhill? Check! Forgetting materials and needing another launch? Double check!

Episode 50? What the heck, how did we get here so quick?! Anyways, our career marches on! In this episode, we expand the Mun base we built, deliver enough kerbals to double the crew, and check in on our other flights!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.