[1.2] Para-Sci High-Performance Atmosphere Pack v1.1 - 27 October 2016

problemecium

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really like the look of this mod as it gives good graphics for potato-computers, but I'm not sure how to download. I've read the thread and discerned that I need the newest version of EVE, but I'm not sure how to install this and EVE to give me the clouds and stuff. :/

• 5 months later...
14 hours ago, Autolyzed Yeast Extract said:

Is this mod dead? Have us toaster users been abandoned to live lives on a cloudless Kerbin?

;.;

The mod works fine with 1.4, haven't tried with 1.5

Also I've noticed on vacuum bodies that there appears to be a "phantom" texture of the body floating above, I'm guessing this is supposed to be the glow. Since I don't want this I'm guessing I can just delete the texture files for these bodies or do I need to do something else?

10 hours ago, MrWalrus123 said:

The mod works fine with 1.4, haven't tried with 1.5

Also I've noticed on vacuum bodies that there appears to be a "phantom" texture of the body floating above, I'm guessing this is supposed to be the glow. Since I don't want this I'm guessing I can just delete the texture files for these bodies or do I need to do something else?

There's actually a texture floating above all bodies. If you look at kerbin in the main menu you'll see very clearly there are overlapping spheres on top of kerbin. These are probably supposed to be present to make the planet look somewhat decent like this mod tries to do, but they are not supposed to be this high off of the planet to where they are such an eyesore. That is why I was worried about the mod being abandoned, because there are problems like this and of course the floating doubletexture on vacuum bodies which has persisted since 1.2 iirc

47 minutes ago, Autolyzed Yeast Extract said:

There's actually a texture floating above all bodies. If you look at kerbin in the main menu you'll see very clearly there are overlapping spheres on top of kerbin. These are probably supposed to be present to make the planet look somewhat decent like this mod tries to do, but they are not supposed to be this high off of the planet to where they are such an eyesore. That is why I was worried about the mod being abandoned, because there are problems like this and of course the floating doubletexture on vacuum bodies which has persisted since 1.2 iirc

So going into the textures folder and into planets you can delete the textures or move them for the vacuum bodies (such as the Mun and minmus) to fix the double texture issue

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

It's been a long time since this mod was updated.

However, using this mod should not have problems, as long as they have more updated EVE (or for their version of KSP). However, there is plan B:

Mainly for@Xander el interplanetario there is an updated and improved version of Sci-Fi enhancements, and this is probably what you are looking for.

But it is also for all gamers who want a KSP with clouds and do not own a high-end PC.

Edited by luisitoISS

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.