Bluedog Design Bureau vs Tantares

ouion

BDB or Tantares  

41 members have voted

1. 1. BDB or Tantares

• BDB(Bluedog)
    • Tantares

Off the top of my head:

-Our mods complement each other, since his parts cover most of the soviet space program plus some stuff, my parts cover most of the american space program plus some stuff.
-Tantares has more spacecraft parts. More options for orbiters, station parts, etc. I would say it's slightly more versatile as a result - at the end of the day, LVs aren't that different from each other.
-I believe BDB might have more 1.875m parts but don't hold me to that.

Suggested solution: Install both.

I think less of you if you don't use my mods tho

Edited by CobaltWolf

Both. But unluckily Tantares is under thorough remodeling as of now, once back in release I'll use them again.

Back when I had Tantares and FASA (BDB wasn't there), I designed a mission to Duna using Tantares' Salyut as habitation module and FASA's LM for the landers (as I found them to be OP and can be used on Duna), so certainly seeing both mod (Tantares and BDB) is a good thought food of what could be possible :D

BDB or Tantares? No.

BDB AND Tantares? The only logical choice.

Besides, no other combination of mods will allow you to launch a Gemini-Soyuz or TKS-Saturn I-B.

Edited by Jack Wolfe

5 hours ago, Jack Wolfe said:

Besides, no other combination of mods will allow you to launch a Gemini-Soyuz ...

Old school FASA + HGR?

But yes, these are two different mods that compliment each other very well. You really need both to cover the US+Russian style parts in KSP

40 minutes ago, akron said:

Old school FASA + HGR?

Actually, I tried that. Let us say the results were... less than optimal. :blush:

FASA and BobCat's Soyuz worked well, but we're looking backwards now.

Edited by Jack Wolfe

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.