Great smartphone app for console players!

First off sorry if this was already a post  

I play kerbal on my PS4 as I dont own a computer. Ive been wanting to be able to calculate delta v to really be able to thuroughly enjoy designing my rockets, but I dislike doing the math and the PS4 doesnt support mods....... then i found this app! Its called KSP DeltaV. It allows you to not only plan your mission (giving deltav costs for each leg, i.e. Cost to orbit kerbin, cost to transfer ,etc, but you can also build your rocket in the app (you select the parts you used and apply the correct quantity, and you get the total Delta V, no math!  You can also get seperate Delta V amounts for each seperate stage!  I believe the app cost like 1.99 or less. 

3 hours ago, CassiniPanini said:

Its called KSP DeltaV.

2 hours ago, guifon said:

What is the name of the App ?

I Love this community - always makes me laugh after a hard day :D

btw, might be good to know for PC-Players as well. Cant remember having seen this app before, so it might have been made cause of the lack of Dv output / mods for consoles.

Like that!

Yeah i didnt see much about it on the forums def wanted to bring some attention to it!!  I was able to work on my rocket while at work, changing and tweaking parts and stages on the app so i can make the changes when i get home now. Im trying to get every trophy currently, this app is a huge huge help. It eliminates the "build random rocket, test random rocket" to some degree

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.