Stage lock activates during time warp

After a watching youtube videos of KSP i decided to buy the game, now i have been playing it like crazy and it is really fun, but every i do a big timewarp (100x and bigger) the stage lock goes on, i´ve tried all of the suggestions Alt-l ( i have not changed the keyboard settings ), quicksave and reload, go to the space center and back, close and open the game. The stage lock is then permanently on, it is really annoying because i have to redo the mission entirely just to get same problem again and it has made the game unplayable. The problem is in all the gamemodes

Hi @nonni15, there's a few things that can cause this, if you are still warping even at 5x the stage lock will remain on, if your craft has run out of electricity and you don't have a Kerbal you won;t have control so it'll be on as well.

You can see your electric in the resource app, top right of the screen.

If it's not those then please take a look here, we'll need your game logs.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.