Website broken?

theHoleK

I purchased KSP through the store (not Steam) several months ago. Tonight, I wanted to install it on my laptop; however, it seems as though the site is broken. I go to the main site and click on the store. After successfully logging in (it says Welcome, theHoleK) I click My Account and it brings me back to the front page of the site. Clicking on the store link brings me to the store but I'm not logged in.  I searched the forum for a direct link to the download page but they bring me back to the front page of the site.  Any suggestions on how I can get KSP downloaded tonight?

I purchased it several years ago and I'm having the exact same problem. except I'm updating to 1.2 but the patcher doesn't seem to work on 64-bit so trying to download fresh copy from site. you might be able to copy/paste it from another computer onto a drive and onto your laptop though. I think I'm gonna have to wait till they fix the site though...

1 hour ago, theHoleK said:

I purchased KSP through the store (not Steam) several months ago. Tonight, I wanted to install it on my laptop; however, it seems as though the site is broken. I go to the main site and click on the store. After successfully logging in (it says Welcome, theHoleK) I click My Account and it brings me back to the front page of the site. Clicking on the store link brings me to the store but I'm not logged in.  I searched the forum for a direct link to the download page but they bring me back to the front page of the site.  Any suggestions on how I can get KSP downloaded tonight?

With the 1.2 release, I went a little mod-happy... Needless to say, not all of it worked and I'd rather just pull a fresh installation and start over. KSP Store says, "NOPE." Several "dead" links, My Account, the Account Name link, and including support links.

I really hope this gets fixed soon... No KSP for me until. :c

I've come back to play KSP after a break. When I purchased it I did it on the KSP store, but when I log into my account and then click 'My Account' it boots me back to the homepage.

I've tried logging in on multiple PC's, to no avail.

Anyone who knows why, please help. Thanks.

So i go to store> i login > click my account and the website sends me back to front page and if i try to login again it happens again and i cannot for the life of me get to the damn game download. Should have bought on steam than i would not have to deal with this crap. 

Anyway tried with chrome and MS edge on win 10

6 hours ago, theHoleK said:

it seems as though the site is broken.

Yeah, it's broken for me too (Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0)). Nobody I'd suggest pinging is online ATM (probably midnight in Mexico or somesuch), you guys have already submitted this via the kerbalspaceprogram.com bug report form, right?

Edited by Red Iron Crown

2 hours ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Consolidated a few threads on this issue and moved to the Kerbal Network. I am observing the same issue, there is definitely something wrong. I've passed it up the line to get fixed.

Oh good, I've not gone crazy :) Thanks for taking this on Red

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.