[1.2] SpaceDock

Fendrin

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
26 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Nope, this is the correct thread

If this is still being maintained (partucularly it's suport for EL), the MiniDock is missing the EL module. Aditionally, the Micro Dock and the large rigid spacedocks should have the Recycler module to maintain consistency with EL

• 8 months later...
10 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

New release, 0.3.0.

Where do we get this? I assume this is listed on CKAN only, since all the links in OP are outdated?
Also, is there updated source available? I didnt see a repo for this on your Github..??

Edited by Stone Blue

Maybe Microsoft is secretly trying to push down or slowly silence all space-travel-related projects, so that people don't start fleeing earth, escaping their grasp - or at the very least delay it a couple of years. The more humans they can keep earth bound and the longer they can do it, the more profit they make. :D Okay, enough crazy tinfoil-hat theories. Somebody might actually start believing it. xD

I actually found it pretty quick by going to LGG's github repositories page: https://github.com/linuxgurugamer?tab=repositories

Edited by caipi

10 minutes ago, caipi said:

I actually found it pretty quick by going to LGG's github repositories page: https://github.com/linuxgurugamer?tab=repositories

Ahh... i ended up on the "Overview" tab initially, so i didnt see it listed, and wasnt abbout to manually look thru pages of 525 repos :P
Even using "SpaceDockReBoxed" as a search term, *both* under user and all-github... produced *nothing* :face_palm:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.